Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Fuck your face

  1. #1

    Fuck your face

    I'm in a bad mood right now because I've been fucked over TWICE by this stupid ass Thanksgiving sale. At the beginning, I was all happy cause I thought I was getting 3 shirts, a sweatshirt, basketball jersey, and some decals. Then, I find out after I had already placed my order, all the sizes were sold out. So I just upgraded my sweatshirt size to a 3xl, and dropped the shirts and jerseys, and kept the stickers. So now today, as I'm checking my bank online I see this on the screen. STRANGE MUSIC DEPOSIT-$60.99. So now guess what? That's how much the 3xl sweatshirt was. That pretty much says now, all I'm getting are the stickers. Went from 3 shirts, a sweatshirt, jersey, and stickers.....to just stickers. Fuckin shit dude, this is some bullshit. I know somethin like this was already posted, but you can suck my nutsack. I'm upset.

  2. #2
    wow man.. that is pretty beat.

    how early did you order?

    it was a shitstorm the first night, but i eventually got my order in on that first night.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    Wow

  4. #4
    Senior Member ShivenDesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,386
    Damn that sucks. I ordered shit this time and didn't get the 9 shirt and last year didn't get a couple things.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    We are sposed to be sympatheitic not douchey

    Quote Originally Posted by KING-TECHNICIAN
    Damn dude....have you ever heard of WHEN YOU SNOOZE YOU LOOSE??? You knew it was coming and knew that it was gonna crrash and all that shit....or the EARLY TECHNICIAN GETS THE MERCH??? Dude I got my stuff but I oredered my shit the second it hit midnight!!!! And on the store it told you what sizes were still available......so next time dont get so BLAZED before you order merch online.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    He was angry and wanted to see if anyone got fucked to. Have you never vented?

    Quote Originally Posted by KING-TECHNICIAN
    Alright alright....but C'MON MAN....quit bitching because you fukked up. Yadda mean...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    We are sposed to be sympatheitic not douchey

    Quote Originally Posted by KING-TECHNICIAN
    Damn dude....have you ever heard of WHEN YOU SNOOZE YOU LOOSE??? You knew it was coming and knew that it was gonna crrash and all that shit....or the EARLY TECHNICIAN GETS THE MERCH??? Dude I got my stuff but I oredered my shit the second it hit midnight!!!! And on the store it told you what sizes were still available......so next time dont get so BLAZED before you order merch online.

  7. #7
    lol..i feel u man, samething happend 2 me also, and they didt even say shit till i noticed the extra money in my account, they need 2 have sumthing inplace 4 sales like tht,, tht tells them when there runnin out of shit, cuz now ppl wont be gettin there xmas gifts, and nobodys tryn 2 pay full price now.... if they could of known and tell u at the time u order or shortly after, u can attempt 2 get sumthing else off the site, but they dropped the ball 4 sure on tht sale, and tht must mean they were way overwhelmed with orders. but as much money they make and got they should be able 2 know and tell when inventory is low, or hell even out!!...oh yeah and them belt buckles, i got one, nobody else waste the money the shits wack, it dosent even stay on..lol..it falls off and shit, its nice on the front, except 4 the wack paint thts gonna come off after a few wears...and the back of it is hokie as fuck, the shits cheap, i cant even use the shit, it wont stay..lol..oh well jus lettn yall know dont waste ur money on one.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    Sounds like he was orderin a bunch of expensive shit tho

    Quote Originally Posted by KING-TECHNICIAN
    Yeah for sure....and it does suck. I agree with miszery they should just add a whole new site just for that half off sale so that it does not crash and everyone can get what they want and if they dont have the mech you ordered make sure to let yall know that it is not available so that you can oreder something else. But they have been doing this for a few years selling everthing for half price and have not had this much volume ever. But honestly is 20 bucks gonna break yall for a tee???
    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    He was angry and wanted to see if anyone got fucked to. Have you never vented?

    Quote Originally Posted by KING-TECHNICIAN
    Alright alright....but C'MON MAN....quit bitching because you fukked up. Yadda mean...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    We are sposed to be sympatheitic not douchey

    Quote Originally Posted by KING-TECHNICIAN
    Damn dude....have you ever heard of WHEN YOU SNOOZE YOU LOOSE??? You knew it was coming and knew that it was gonna crrash and all that shit....or the EARLY TECHNICIAN GETS THE MERCH??? Dude I got my stuff but I oredered my shit the second it hit midnight!!!! And on the store it told you what sizes were still available......so next time dont get so BLAZED before you order merch online.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    No you are right on that. I woulda been on it if i had money

    Quote Originally Posted by KING-TECHNICIAN
    Agreed the jerseys are hella good deal half price....and hoodies arent cheap either,but for real if you had the loot you should have hit up the site early!!! Common sense that there are gonna be half a million motha fuckers wanting merch for half price....Am I wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    Sounds like he was orderin a bunch of expensive shit tho

    Quote Originally Posted by KING-TECHNICIAN
    Yeah for sure....and it does suck. I agree with miszery they should just add a whole new site just for that half off sale so that it does not crash and everyone can get what they want and if they dont have the mech you ordered make sure to let yall know that it is not available so that you can oreder something else. But they have been doing this for a few years selling everthing for half price and have not had this much volume ever. But honestly is 20 bucks gonna break yall for a tee???
    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    He was angry and wanted to see if anyone got fucked to. Have you never vented?

    Quote Originally Posted by KING-TECHNICIAN
    Alright alright....but C'MON MAN....quit bitching because you fukked up. Yadda mean...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    We are sposed to be sympatheitic not douchey

    Quote Originally Posted by KING-TECHNICIAN
    Damn dude....have you ever heard of WHEN YOU SNOOZE YOU LOOSE??? You knew it was coming and knew that it was gonna crrash and all that shit....or the EARLY TECHNICIAN GETS THE MERCH??? Dude I got my stuff but I oredered my shit the second it hit midnight!!!! And on the store it told you what sizes were still available......so next time dont get so BLAZED before you order merch online.

  10. #10
    For your information, I ordered at 12:30 the Thursday night it started. In the e-mail they sent me it said it had something to do with PayPal not going through. So in reality, I should be upset with PayPal. But since PayPal doesn't have a forum I brought my pissed off-ness here. Lol. Then the second time it just had to do with them running out of 3xl, which I didn't think would ever happen. Lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by KING-TECHNICIAN
    Damn dude....have you ever heard of WHEN YOU SNOOZE YOU LOOSE??? You knew it was coming and knew that it was gonna crrash and all that shit....or the EARLY TECHNICIAN GETS THE MERCH??? Dude I got my stuff but I oredered my shit the second it hit midnight!!!! And on the store it told you what sizes were still available......so next time dont get so BLAZED before you order merch online.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 01:20 AM
  2. fuck you face paint??? Can anyone help???
    By Jeff340 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-03-2011, 09:56 PM
  3. FUCK FUCK TECH HAS GONE MAINSTREAM!!!!!!!FUCK
    By whitetECHN9NE in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 04:48 AM
  4. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 10:31 PM
  5. WHAT THE FUCK NO N9NE???? PIG FACE WEAPON WAIST ALBUM ART AND TRACK LIST???
    By Dukecityspecialist in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-07-2009, 01:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •