Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: PS3 or XBOX

PS3 or XBOX

Ok so ive now had 6 (no joke) xbox 360s and they all have had some kind of problem so,i am finally going to buy a PS3. I shall see which one i like better but i want to know how you all feel.

Which do you like more?

Which has better games?

Which hosts a better online platform?

Complaint about either system?

no Wii, that shit dosent count

Xbox Live GT= DjPurpleDoja420

Cause Wii's are boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Naveed
    But I got a Wii....
    Way to shut a bro out of the discussion

Cuz wii's are for fag ass chimos

Quote Originally Posted by Naveed
    But I got a Wii....
    Way to shut a bro out of the discussion

I like the Xbox more....... I have two and they have not had a problem. Xbox for sure has better games and more variety. Xbox Live is more popular than PS3 online even tho the PS3 is free online. Xbox live is just 50 dollars a year.Even tho mine have not have problems.....yet......there are many that do but i havent heard too mant problems with the PS3. If you like playing online xbox is the better choice cause they have the more popular games. including games that are only on xbox such as Halo and Gears of War. I personally love gears of war its a sick game. but the only reason i would go for a ps3 is if i did not like the xbox exclusive games and did not play online.....i mean most games that were only for play station are out on xbox now... such as Resident Evil and GTA. But the PS3 is a more elite system in my opinion.

Right now, I gotta say the x-box 360 is the better system, when it's working! I wish it's D-Pad was better though, the PS2/3 D-pad is more acurate.

When more developers start taking advantage of the PS3's processeor power, then the tables will turn i'm sure. Most games now are being made for the X-Box, because the PS3 is hard to code for, and the PS3 releases are mostly just ported versions from the x-box design, so you're really not benefitting having the same game one system than the other.

360 is much more legit, the community is better, the amount of content you get for live is great, who cares if its 50 a year thats pretty cheap for how much beter it is than ps3, the games on xbox surpass ps3, 2 of the best multiplayer games ever, gears nd halo, aree both exclusive to xbox, ps3 has no great exclusives over xbox except maybe tht uncharted 2 game, all the old ps exclusives are now on both systems such as final fantasy, metal gear solid, smackdown, gta...just in all xbox is a much better experience

Yea im still gonna have both, and i have to agree. I was looking at the ps3 games today and xbox has WAY more and a a lot more exclusives. Plus xbox live is dope,but i have yet to play ps3 online so i will see how i like it. They have this dope game coming soon that pretty much sold me the console, it called MAG. 256 players online and its a shooter,looks insane but im sad that metal gear solid is moving to xbox

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Deprey
    I like the Xbox more....... I have two and they have not had a problem. Xbox for sure has better games and more variety. Xbox Live is more popular than PS3 online even tho the PS3 is free online. Xbox live is just 50 dollars a year.Even tho mine have not have problems.....yet......there are many that do but i havent heard too mant problems with the PS3. If you like playing online xbox is the better choice cause they have the more popular games. including games that are only on xbox such as Halo and Gears of War. I personally love gears of war its a sick game. but the only reason i would go for a ps3 is if i did not like the xbox exclusive games and did not play online.....i mean most games that were only for play station are out on xbox now... such as Resident Evil and GTA. But the PS3 is a more elite system in my opinion.

and god of war 3 is going to be sick

Ya thats what i was saying.....its JUST 50 a year... i was trying to say it was cheap........Ya i would have to agree the xbox is a better experience because of the online community and xbox live is just going to continue to get better

Quote Originally Posted by 8yn9ne
    360 is much more legit, the community is better, the amount of content you get for live is great, who cares if its 50 a year thats pretty cheap for how much beter it is than ps3, the games on xbox surpass ps3, 2 of the best multiplayer games ever, gears nd halo, aree both exclusive to xbox, ps3 has no great exclusives over xbox except maybe tht uncharted 2 game, all the old ps exclusives are now on both systems such as final fantasy, metal gear solid, smackdown, gta...just in all xbox is a much better experience