Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody else excited about The Games new album?

Anybody else excited about The Games new album?

feb. 16th!

yes

of course a bitch wud be excited about another bitch comin out with a new bitch album

Quote Originally Posted by Native Amerikilla
    yes

hell yeah dude. i have yet to be disappointed with an album he's put out, one of the best of the "mainstream" in my opinion.

Kinda like when you jack off to KMK? Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by the highroller of the 805-DGAF
    of course a bitch wud be excited about another bitch comin out with a new bitch album

yes

too bad i dont, more like kinda how i put "pimp twist" by kmk on and shoot my nut in ur girls mouth and vag then punch her in the stomach killing her baby

yes

Yeah I agree. Even though I don't think Game is very "mainstream". He may of been for that brief period he was apart of G-Unit, but that's about it. All his albums are bomb. The Documentary, Doctors Advocate, and LAX. After I saw his live show I liked em as an artist even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]hell yeah dude. i have yet to be disappointed with an album he's put out, one of the best of the "mainstream" in my opinion.

he droppin again. I like how after aftermath he got bigger than his old group. Worse choice 50 ever made was gettin rid of him and Buck

Oh I'm so offended by your repetitive, immature attacks over the computer. Like I've said many times, your only entertaining me. Your attempts at insulting me, or offending me are weak. You do not have the intelligence to anger me over the computer. But keep trying, you give me a good laugh, kid.

too bad i dont, more like kinda how i put "pimp twist" by kmk on and shoot my nut in ur girls mouth and vag then punch her in the stomach killing her baby

yes

wtf shut the fuck up ur alll trying to sound alll smart and shit fool get over urself ur just a lil bitch just cause u take longer typing tryin to think of how u can sound more smart and mature then me doesnt mean u are, honestly im just fuckin bored, so fuck off fagget ur a lil b i t c h

Oh I'm so offended by your repetitive, immature attacks over the computer. Like I've said many times, your only entertaining me. Your attempts at insulting me, or offending me are weak. You do not have the intelligence to anger me over the computer. But keep trying, you give me a good laugh, kid.

yes