Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Hatchet Holidaze Sale

The Hatchet Holidaze Sale

The Hatchet Holidaze are rollin' right along so over at Hatchet Gear we've got a benefit to help you get a gift for every Juggalo and Juggalette on your shopping list! Or if you're not in the giving spirit why not get yourself an early Holiday present this year without breaking the bank? Starting Friday December 18th, 2009 at NOON we are going to be giving you the mad hook-up on all your t-shirt needs! Here's the gift we're giving from us to you, when you order ANY t-shirt from Hatchet Gear you can pick out ANY second t-shirt for FREE! That's right, ANY second t-shirt for FREE!

When we say ANY t-shirts we mean it! You want an Insane Clown Posse shirt? Order away, but why not grab a Blaze shirt, too, at no extra charge? You can't decide between a Twiztid shirt and an ABK shirt? No problem! Buy one of them and get the second one FREE! We can't stress this enough! There are no limitations to what t-shirts you can toss in your basket for this Buy One Get One FREE benefit! The only thing you've got to remember is that this benefit only lasts until Christmas Day! So make sure you get your orders in before Friday December 25th at 11:59pm! Also, while this gift goes until Christmas Day please read up on our shipping cut off dates listed on Hatchet Gear if you're trying to get your goods before the holidays come and go.

HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:

There are no coupons or promo codes needed for this deal. Just put any two t-shirts into your shopping cart and the price of one will automatically be deducted when you checkout. You can also buy as many t-shirts as you want and get the free hook-up!

We're makin' your holidays brighter the best way we know how, by giving the gift of FREE! And it's only on Hatchet Gear so head that way and grab your gear before it's gone!

I wish theyd have a sale on jerseys, i mean if i had money. But i guess thats kinda cool. Wouldnt mind pickin up a couple blaze Ts.

Holy shit!!!! Nice lookin', just got the nastiest shirts. I won't have to choose between a shirt and soap now!

Lulz, nevermind, there really is a sale. I didn't think you were being serious.

Why would I type out this whole thing as a joke? Its clearly a copy and paste from their site.

Quote Originally Posted by Flicktion.
    Holy shit!!!! Nice lookin', just got the nastiest shirts. I won't have to choose between a shirt and soap now!

Fuck you.

<3

Quote Originally Posted by bambi [technician
    ]Fuck you.

im injecting this thread with arguement, fuckin bitches fuck u faggs fuck juggalos apperal sales

You know you want some new psy threads lol

Quote Originally Posted by the highroller of the 805-DGAF
    im injecting this thread with arguement, fuckin bitches fuck u faggs fuck juggalos apperal sales

LMAO @ someone thinking this was a joke. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Native Amerikilla
    Why would I type out this whole thing as a joke? Its clearly a copy and paste from their site.

naw, i listen to a lil icp and twizted..etc but i dunno bout spendin money on a shirt, id rather get gas, or weed

Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    You know you want some new psy threads lol

Quote Originally Posted by the highroller of the 805-DGAF