Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Arguements

Arguements

Why is it that almost every threat on this site ends up with people fighting.....can't we all just get along I mean not everybody is going to have the same opinion on everything. I also think this website should show the posters age.

Ey fuck you and your gay peace talks.... Jk I agree with the posters age thing, but some people come on here to just vent out fustration and anger... I know I do lol

Cause it's fun to make people think you're getting upset, but when in reality you're just finding something to do until you fall asleep. Then they think they're all tough and badass, and start to call people gay, even though their name insinuates they like to scuba dive, and in reality we all know what that means and it has nothing to do with breathing under water.

I personally am a huge fan of cheese.

Everyone here has a superiority complex or theyre just morons who thrive on e fights.

oh shut the fuck upp dont be a lil bitch u fagget ill fuckin argue with u right now

haha yeaaaa word!

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    Cause it's fun to make people think you're getting upset, but when in reality you're just finding something to do until you fall asleep. Then they think they're all tough and badass, and start to call people gay, even though their name insinuates they like to scuba dive, and in reality we all know what that means and it has nothing to do with breathing under water.

ur such a fagget

Quote Originally Posted by Native Amerikilla

No you aren't.

I'm jus wondering, why do people think faggot, is spelled fagget? That's a very common misspelled word for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by the highroller of the 805-DGAF
    ur such a fagget