Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 99

Thread: TechN9ne is not the #1 independent rapper??

  1. #1

    TechN9ne is not the #1 independent rapper??

    Well I started a forum a little bit ago, and it should be a few below this titled something like: icp sucks, "em and tech are the best". I'm just asking for a little help, because a few people seem to think that tech n9ne is, in fact, NOT the #1 independent rapper in the world. I thought he was. Am I wrong?? I sure hope not

  2. #2
    Senior Member T Nik.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    105
    i think by #1 independent rapper in the world, they mean he put out a CD that reached the number one spot in sales for independent labels. then a week or 2 later someone else will have the #1 spot. someone please correct me if im wrong im not entirely sure

  3. #3
    sorry im an attention whore, so we partly have something in common, if you know what i mean.
    stop asking for it period

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine_babayy9
    ............is there a point of this? lol


    Should we all just say..."Yes he's the number 1 independant rapper in the world! That's why we're on this site!!"



    stop asking for attention-_-

  4. #4
    Your exact, original statement : ) "You show me proof that Em is not on TOP of hip hop record sales, and Tech N9ne is not TOP on the INDEPENDENT RECORD SALES, and I'll quit posting"
    Now, you are changing it to, the #1 INDEPENDENT RAPPER in the world. Did you change it, because you knew your original statement was wrong? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

  5. #5
    go do something your good at, because it is not this.

  6. #6
    I'm taking a break from your mother, she said her jaw was cramping up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scuba Diver
    go do something your good at, because it is not this.

  7. #7
    Senior Member CaStiK61's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    218
    you know you are really showing how much of a bitch u are bro. first u put it out there that u watch dudes shower and shit then you only talk shit to females on the internet of all places. get fucked bitch boy

  8. #8
    well if by typing things in a forum makes you who you are, then by god you should be a fucking all star, right? turns out your not though huh? how bad does that break your little heart. Notta one of you are gonna fight about it. your gonna talk shit in a forum about it, and thats it, pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by CaStiK61
    you know you are really showing how much of a bitch u are bro. first u put it out there that u watch dudes shower and shit then you only talk shit to females on the internet of all places. get fucked bitch boy

  9. #9
    Are you gonna fight about it??? Lol. Didn't think so. You, yourself, are going to continue talking shit over the internet because that is all you are capable of doing. Unless you have a private jet and are able to fly to where each of us live and put us in our place. I don't see that happening though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scuba Diver
    well if by typing things in a forum makes you who you are, then by god you should be a fucking all star, right? turns out your not though huh? how bad does that break your little heart. Notta one of you are gonna fight about it. your gonna talk shit in a forum about it, and thats it, pussy


    Quote Originally Posted by CaStiK61
    you know you are really showing how much of a bitch u are bro. first u put it out there that u watch dudes shower and shit then you only talk shit to females on the internet of all places. get fucked bitch boy

  10. #10
    Senior Member CaStiK61's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    218
    Ok buddy your the tough guy that'll whoop all of us if we met in person yadda yadda yadda.heard it all b4!
    ima smoke this bowl and goto sleep, you can efight me someother time

    Quote Originally Posted by Scuba Diver
    well if by typing things in a forum makes you who you are, then by god you should be a fucking all star, right? turns out your not though huh how bad does that break your little heart. Notta one of you are gonna fight about it. your gonna talk shit in a forum about it, and thats it, pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by CaStiK61
    you know you are really showing how much of a bitch u are bro. first u put it out there that u watch dudes shower and shit then you only talk shit to females on the internet of all places. get fucked bitch boy

Similar Threads

  1. Tech N9ne will soon no longer be the #1 Independent Rapper
    By AlexM in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 10-11-2011, 09:28 PM
  2. TechN9ne
    By Shylo in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-30-2010, 03:46 AM
  3. TechN9ne
    By Shylo in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 08:09 AM
  4. DENVER COLORADO PLEASE WELCOME THE #1 INDEPENDENT RAPPER IN DA WORLD TECH N9NE
    By TONY CRUZ (WRECKBONE) in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 12:04 AM
  5. If only I was as rich as TECHN9NE ...
    By ALEXXX in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 02:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •