Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TOP MC's of the decade.

TOP MC's of the decade.

Okay, So i was browsing around the web and found an interesting article. TOP MC'S OF THE 2000's
    Yes, TECH made the list. Im glad to see he got some credit and recognition but I think he couldve gotten a little higher honestly. Let me know your thoughts and what you think.
    http://blog.limewire.com/posts/32466...-of-the-2000s/

You made no point. this is supposed to be about tech. So what the fuck is your point, "pip squeak"?

the only obvious problem with that list is camron!!!hahahahha what the fuck was that writer thinking???

honestly ive never even really listen to kanye, i dont have any friends or know anyone that would even guide me that way to listen to him,

Yeahh I agree. Carmron shouldnt have made the list. I cant even name one of his songs. Lol but kinda funny how tech made the list at number 9. I agree with pretty much everyone on the list except camron everybody else on there is fine except maybe lil wayne. But no doubt hes talented but hes a typical mainstream artist that would sell out just to make a hit song. Maybe thats why tech hasnt really made it big because hes not just makin up sullshit songs

This made me happy to see he made it, Im glad he made it!

good shit,at least somebody giving his propers.But cant none of them on that list fuck with Tech, when he's ripping the mic like Yuk say. ''Tech N9ne will demolish all you niggas from the stage show's to rockin the mic you name it''

I can respect that list for what it is. Not to sure why Camron is on that list though. A lot of other rappers could have taken his place on that list. Another thing though is I always see Andre 3000's name on top mc lists. Now I'm not saying he isn't dope or anything but where's all his solo albums at? I don't think he really has done enough to be one of the top mc's. Now I would say that Outkast is the best duo in hiphop. My opinion of course!!!

Your right about the andre 3000 part. He couldve easily been higher on this list but your right, he doesnt have alot of solo work but he rips the verses up when he's with outkast or just any feature. But yeah this list is pretty good for what its worth. but i think tech couldve been higher but im sure he'll take that. at least hes getting respect
    Quote Originally Posted by Grip Tippzy
    I can respect that list for what it is. Not to sure why Camron is on that list though. A lot of other rappers could have taken his place on that list. Another thing though is I always see Andre 3000's name on top mc lists. Now I'm not saying he isn't dope or anything but where's all his solo albums at? I don't think he really has done enough to be one of the top mc's. Now I would say that Outkast is the best duo in hiphop. My opinion of course!!!

eeeh... this is bull shit... wayne and 50 shouldnt even be on this list and kanya n.1??? i dont like to rank mcs but here are a couple of better rappers.
    - z-ro and trae
    - crooked I
    - bone thugs
    - scarface(all day)
    - xzibit(dont forget he brought the west back with restless in 2000 and Man vs machine in 2002)
    - The Game (no matter what you say he got skillz.. more then 50)
    - Busta rhymes
    - ice cube
    - and the list goes on

this list looks more like a 2009 list then 2000