Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: kctea

kctea

man i drank some kctea for the first time this past friday and i go fucked up but i herd it was supposed to taste like tea but it tasted nothing like it how much of the henny lemon and sprite? im talkin about the little plastic red cups

i have never had one that tasted like tea

Reply by J9X 6 minutes ago
    http://www.webtender.com/db/drink/4287: thanks that helped i just guessed on how much to put in... Reply by richard roy isaacson III 6 minutes ago
    i have never had one that tasted like tea...i had like three glasses of it and they tasted different everytime does that happen to you too?

Lotta lemons lol idk i had it at the tech show here in kc and it tasted like tea but to much henney is obviously gonna overpower it

Quote Originally Posted by kendel
    Reply by J9X 6 minutes ago http://www.webtender.com/db/drink/4287: thanks that helped i just guessed on how much to put in... Reply by richard roy isaacson III 6 minutes ago
    i have never had one that tasted like tea...i had like three glasses of it and they tasted different everytime does that happen to you too?

ok i put like a inch of lemon in the glass and i couldnt taste it at all ill keep that in mind

Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    Lotta lemons lol idk i had it at the tech show here in kc and it tasted like tea but to much henney is obviously gonna overpower it

Quote Originally Posted by kendel
    Reply by J9X 6 minutes ago http://www.webtender.com/db/drink/4287: thanks that helped i just guessed on how much to put in... Reply by richard roy isaacson III 6 minutes ago i have never had one that tasted like tea...i had like three glasses of it and they tasted different everytime does that happen to you too?

i laugh at people who say it tastes like tea. its called kc tea, cuz it is the same color as tea and you squeeze a lemon in it...same principle as long island iced tea. i drink a lot of tea, and i have had lots of kc tea, and they arent similar.

I hope it doesn't taste like tea, cause I hate tea. Lol. But I'm planning on makin some KC Tea this Christmas weekend. It should give me that warm feeling inside for the holidays : ) Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jared
    i laugh at people who say it tastes like tea. its called kc tea, cuz it is the same color as tea and you squeeze a lemon in it...same principle as long island iced tea. i drink a lot of tea, and i have had lots of kc tea, and they arent similar.

haha yeah its good shit ive herd about it so i thought i would try it i dont like tea that much either

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    I hope it doesn't taste like tea, cause I hate tea. Lol. But I'm planning on makin some KC Tea this Christmas weekend. It should give me that warm feeling inside for the holidays : ) Lol.

ok cus i took a big ass sip when i tried it thinkin it would and it was hella strong