Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech N9ne beefs

Tech N9ne beefs

Tech one of the few rappers that isn't affected by beef, which is suprising to me being that he is Regime, and Yukmouth is like the leader who had a beef with 50/g unit which switched to a beef with Game. Yuk was also signed to Rap-a-lot which is a southern record company that most of the artists on it had beef with 50 and or other artists.

It is rare to have Tech speak on a beef on a song there is only 2 that come to mind, Kansas City King from when tech and big scoob was beefin, and I consider tech's verse from be right back from Kaliko's genius album to be a diss to somebody, I don't think he's just telling story because he mentions a guy claimin he with c-bo(another rapper that had beef with 50, tech was featured on his 187 on a hook with Brotha lynch hung way back in the days) and that a dude was callin tech from a private number my favorite part of that song was "I gave your chick a night cap and you don't like that well don't worry homie my tour's coming so I'll be right back"

I think tech is one of few rappers that for the most part won't address beef on a song. However if tech eever really did I think it would be an amazing song, cause I hate to say it but when tech is depressed or pissed off are my favorite songs by him, and if you got beef with some one your pretty pissed and I think lyrically Tech could destroy any rapper out there today.

It would of been fun if Tech got in to it with 50. Cause 50s idea of a diss is, I make more money than you hahahahaha.

haha true, although his diss videos of fat joe are pretty damn funny

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    It would of been fun if Tech got in to it with 50. Cause 50s idea of a diss is, I make more money than you hahahahaha.

I thought the cover of Elephant in the Sand was funny as hell. Lol. Joes big ass in a bathing suit on the beach. Gave me a good laugh. 50s funny, but he thinks he's the king of disses when in reality he sucks at it. The dumbest 50 Cent beef was with Ja Rule though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]haha true, although his diss videos of fat joe are pretty damn funny

Tech N9ne would destroy any rapper out there on a song about beef. He states some beef also in his song called Beef from the Beef movie soundtrac.

yeah I think Tech and yuk had beef with gonzoe for a while but idk for sure

can anyone explain the beef between tech and don juan, or what happened between them? cuz i cant find it anywhere

black walt is sayin that tech & him are having some disputes. on stop jeffin, tech mentions his last name. " don't be jeffin mr.jefferson "

Tech already did a response to that. Keep up Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad
    black walt is sayin that tech & him are having some disputes. on stop jeffin, tech mentions his last name. " don't be jeffin mr.jefferson "

Black Walt's already said something else about it, too.

Tech had a falling it with most, if not all, of the 57th Street RDV's once, too.

Tech already did a response to that. Keep up Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad