Thread: Comparison

Comparison

Has anybody noticed that Eminems song Beautiful is similar to Tech N9nes Leave Me Alone. But Tech's song is so much better and heart felt then Em's. Maybe Eminem should walk a mile in Techs shoes and see what real hard work and determanation is imo. They should def trade shoes.

I'm not going to lie I enjoy eminem's older stuff. I stopped listening to him after the Marshall Mathers LP just because then he started using that fucking wierd ass voice that I can't stand. I'm fairly certainn Tech has been through way more bull shit in the rap game then em has though I agree, also in personal life...but lyrically...(if em would stop making music striclty for the radio) I would love to see a Tech N9ne and Eminem "Best of the Midwest" Collabo album

He doesn't do music strictly for the radio, just saying. Also, this comparison doesn't really work cause Beautiful was released before Leave Me Alone. If you wanna go that way, you would have to say Leave Me Alone sounds like Beautiful. Also, I would have to say Tech and Em are pretty much equal with bullshit in their personal life. Everyone knows all the problems Em had with his family, then we know Tech has had a lot to go through as well. To say Tech has gone through more though, may not be true. In my opinion though, Eminem Show was one of his best albums. Had a lot of real tracks on that one. Say Goodbye especially.

Quote Originally Posted by Travis iiams
    I'm not going to lie I enjoy eminem's older stuff. I stopped listening to him after the Marshall Mathers LP just because then he started using that fucking wierd ass voice that I can't stand. I'm fairly certainn Tech has been through way more bull shit in the rap game then em has though I agree, also in personal life...but lyrically...(if em would stop making music striclty for the radio) I would love to see a Tech N9ne and Eminem "Best of the Midwest" Collabo album

i forgot about eminem show, i did like a few songs on there, and the reason I said in personal life tech has been through more shit..of course nobody really knows what these guys have done/been through(like gang banger type shit) Eminem has been through emotional shit yes with his mom...but shit we don't know if tech has been shot at, if tech had to kill somebody, I've always takin that eminem was like a 9-5 guy that just did drugs, i never thought of him a street dude like i consider tech is....also with eminem loosing proof i know that feeling and that sucks really bad, and I worded myself wrong, Im not sayin all of Eminem's stuff is for the radio i meant that his songs that get played on the radio now are usually not good imo. I liked that 3 am song even though he used that one voice...was that on the radio though? i don't know I never listen to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    He doesn't do music strictly for the radio, just saying. Also, this comparison doesn't really work cause Beautiful was released before Leave Me Alone. If you wanna go that way, you would have to say Leave Me Alone sounds like Beautiful. Also, I would have to say Tech and Em are pretty much equal with bullshit in their personal life. Everyone knows all the problems Em had with his family, then we know Tech has had a lot to go through as well. To say Tech has gone through more though, may not be true. In my opinion though, Eminem Show was one of his best albums. Had a lot of real tracks on that one. Say Goodbye especially.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Why does everyone always think that Eminem's songs always sound like Tech's songs.

Eminem, from what I've heard, has had a hard life too. How do you know what they've both been through, and who's had it harder?

beautiful imo is waaaay more heartfelt and emotional then leave me alone. leave me alone is imo is good but its kind of one techs industry hates me songs. beautiful is just deeper in imo. and i like kinda like that song is better then leave me alone. but em doesnt make strictly radio. did you here 3am? that wasnt radio. that was shit that juggalos would b all over if he was cool wit icp

i used to disagree with you all the time, but lately you have been takin the words right outta my mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life