Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Tech N9ne Athiest?

Is Tech N9ne Athiest?

Whats your opinion, In the T9X video he's talking about his step dad's religion and tech says "We had a Muslim, a Christian and a Thiest livin in the same house so I had to get up out of there."

Now I assumed that Thiest was short for Athiest, and in that DVD Tech talks about going to church everyday and how he learned that all the differant religions basicly say the same thing.

When you listen to Tech's music you can tell that religion was a big part of Tech's life, however on Killer, I think the name of the song is "higher power",the chorus is something about protecting his fam with ammo. That song is questioning religion in my opinion.

On K.O.D. "Show me a god" is pretty obvious he is questioning religion

A lot of people just assume Tech is a Devil Worshiper and all that bull shit, so please don't read this post and assume I'm one of them. I love tech he is one of my favorite rappers, I just was curious to see what people's opinions are.

Based on what he says, I'd say he's agnostic. If he was atheist, he would straight out not believe in a God or anything religious. Instead on songs like Hope for a Higher Power and Show me a God he questions God. He even says, "I'm about 99, I just need 100% proof." I think it's great that he's soo knowledgeable about different religions. It makes him more interesting and gives him more to talk about.

Yeah I agree. I like the fact that he's so open minded about religion. He looks at every single side of religion, and not just christianity. Like you said, gives him so much more to talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    Based on what he says, I'd say he's agnostic. If he was atheist, he would straight out not believe in a God or anything religious. Instead on songs like Hope for a Higher Power and Show me a God he questions God. He even says, "I'm about 99, I just need 100% proof." I think it's great that he's soo knowledgeable about different religions. It makes him more interesting and gives him more to talk about.

tech was preety fucking happy during everready that shit was wonderful i think tech is a very religious person he just see god not doing shit for his mom so its fucked up he is mad about his life imo

"Tech talks about going to church everyday and how he learned that all the differant religions basicly say the same thing."

uhmm... yeah. go tech. i don't understand why more people don't understand that.

also, WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT TECH'S RELIGION IS?! listen to him for his music.

"the angel was everready" so fuck yes i'd love to see some more happy shit cause everready was bomb

Quote Originally Posted by richard roy isaacson III
    tech was preety fucking happy during everready that shit was wonderful i think tech is a very religious person he just see god not doing shit for his mom so its fucked up he is mad about his life imo

hell yeah i think everready is tech's best work if you read the thank u in kod it answers ur question killa he never wants to do another dark cd again and he thanks jesus

Personally i think he aint but good discussion to post cause everyone always saying hes a devil worshiper i think hes 50/50 but bit hard to judge though.

Tech believes in a higher power, just wants proof that it exists. Can you blame him. If all that biblical shit happened all those years ago, parting the red sea, turning staffs to snakes, water to blood, why the hell nothing happening now to anyone?
    It's so much easier to document now and have belief if something supernatural happens because of cameras, audio recordings, broadcasts, back then it was only written, and in another language that's been misinterpretted.
    "the bible says worship this, but the scriptures' written by man though"

Can't blame anyone for questioning what instilled in ur mind.

dude you realy no shit Techs singing bout the apocolips the songs about him saying hes not sure god exists so when the apocolips hapens he will still pray for god but at the same time he will be blowing rounds in demons if it ever happens listen to the song

Quote Originally Posted by Sc5/Sw7/Mm3
    My opinion iz........he iz just not really sure. He thinks there iz a God but he iz not sure. So on "Higher Power" he iz saying he iz not sure. Right hand on the bible left hand on the rifle. Ya know? SO at the end of dayz he gonna keep both cuzz he iz not sure. And "Show me a God" he wants to question God for putting him mom what she iz going thru. Which iz Good cuzz he iz Curious. And God has shown him self to Tech..........Tech just can't see it..........All this depression and songs like "Low" should be the closest God iz to him. All Tech Needs to do iz let go but i dont know if he can cuzz if he does he will let so many fans down. He will have to give up fame and all to get close to God. Cuzz if Tech talks about Jesus and God in his Music not questioning him and just saying there iz ah God and he changed his life. Im not sure if the fans will like that. Do fans wanna hear Tech being happy?. Cuzz his Musicc iz pain to me. And if Tech has no pain. What will his Musicc sound like ?