Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Being a dick...

Being a dick...

I've noticed a LOT of hate on this site. So, I decided to make a post for it, instead of on other peoples posts where they are trying to positive about Tech or about anything else, and someone just wants to be an asshole and completely down a person for no reason. Whatever you wanna hate on, post it here, and get it out of your system : ) No hating on the hating please. Lol.

fuck you and your fucking gay thread

Now that's just rude. Glad you took the time to come and share your feelings though : )

Quote Originally Posted by Colepru

I think the hating is out of my system now

Quote Originally Posted by Colepru

hahahahaha nice post bro you wouldnt think its this close to Christmas ey hahaha

Obviously someones opinion that differs from the posters main opinion is going to come off "you just hating" to stubborn people...To call it being a dick, that's whatever...People seem to forget, it's a fucking internet forum, with hundreds of different personalities and opinions...Get over it....You crowd a room with hundreds of people and debate different subjects all with people who have their own identity and different views and opinions, what the fuck do you think is going to happen? A little "hate"? Or just a difference of opinion, or a simple shut the fuck up youre a moron..Either way, its a public forum with a reply button intended on showing other peoples opinions and what they want to say..Whether it be positive or negative, it's a public open forum, who gives a fuck.

this thread was made for me

FUCK YOU BASTARD MOFOS THAT THINK TECH N9NE IS A GROUP!!!!!
    FUCK YOU ASSHOLES THAT ASK WHO I LISTEN TO, AND WHEN I SAY TECH N9NE YOU SAY TECHNO?
    FUCK YOU DICKHEADS THAT KEEP SAYING TECH IS GOING MAINSTREAM ANYTIME HE GETS RECOGNISED!!!
    FUCK YOU CUNTS THAT SAY TECH NEEDS WAYNE!!!
    FUCK YOU PRICKS THAT SPELL KALIKO WRONG!!!!!! except kellie hughes o:-) lmao
    FUCK YOU SHITHEADS THAT SAID BUMPY KNUCKS VERSE WAS WHACK!!! YOUR WHACK!!!
    FUCK YOU FOR PULLING DOWN MY PRIDE AND JOY!!!! (the official mens forum)
    FUCK YOU CUTTHROATWHITEBOY!!!! we will settle this battle with a fight to the death.

ahhh that feels better. fucking good thread.
    its good to have a little hatred in your spirit.

IM NOT DONE!!!!

FUCK MILEY CYRUS!!!!!!!!!!!
    FUCK LIL WAYNE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FUCK MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FUCK CHER!!!!!!!!
    FUCK HIGHSCHOOL MUSICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FUCK COLDPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FUCK PARIS HILTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol :P
    FUCK THE PERSON THAT SINGS THAT SONG THAT GOES "im so beautifuuul, a wah a woo, a wah a woo a wah a woo, a wah a woo a wah a woo a woo" FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK you all. Just kidding, i love you guys. Except Anghello, bitch stole my bike.

fuck i did that shit up, was bout to give it back on xmas morning. damn you cut me real deep boss

Quote Originally Posted by Anghellic Techn9cian[;
    FUCK you all. Just kidding, i love you guys. Except Anghello, bitch stole my bike.

Yo how am i going to deliver the newspaper to all my faithful customers without my bike? See you in court, buddy.