Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Tech N9ne Should Sign..." Discussion.

The "Tech N9ne Should Sign..." Discussion.

well, i got sick of seein all the posts, thought it would be cool if we can keep it in one discussion!

personally, recently i been thinking:

Tech N9ne Should Sign Dirtball.

i know hes on Subnoize and he has a good thing goin, but i can imagine him in the Strange family. Theres great calobos if he get signed. He fits in great with Tech and Prozak right off the bat.

Hopsin

I think realistically, they should look for people who aren't on a label already. Tech has always been in to gettin kind of unknown artists on his collabo albums like MLK and Sickology, so it'd be tight to hear some new talent be signed to Strange. Dirtball and Hopsin would be pretty tight, but like you said, Dirtball is on Subnoize and Hopsin is on Ruthless. I don't really have a suggestion, Lol. I'm jus statin my opinion on the subject.

I do think that he should sign some people that have been on the collabos cds

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    I think realistically, they should look for people who aren't on a label already. Tech has always been in to gettin kind of unknown artists on his collabo albums like MLK and Sickology, so it'd be tight to hear some new talent be signed to Strange. Dirtball and Hopsin would be pretty tight, but like you said, Dirtball is on Subnoize and Hopsin is on Ruthless. I don't really have a suggestion, Lol. I'm jus statin my opinion on the subject.

HOPSIN would b fucking dope. and that swizz dude is pretty sik to. irv da phenom. king gordy

i agree with all those except gordy. Im not one of those who hate on him because his verse on horns... think it was dope. But, I think so many of those kids who started their "fuck gordy" threads and stuff like that would freak out and it would really annoy me.

Quote Originally Posted by SaInTwIcKeD
    HOPSIN would b fucking dope. and that swizz dude is pretty sik to. irv da phenom. king gordy

Idk if people will agree with me on this, but I think Nesto the Owner would be tight. I liked his verse on In the Air. He'd be a different sound for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Colepru

http://www.datpiff.com/Nesto_The_Own...pe.m49327.html a lot of this mixtape is really nice but he sucks on some of the songs

Idk if people will agree with me on this, but I think Nesto the Owner would be tight. I liked his verse on In the Air. He'd be a different sound for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Colepru

Celph Titled, C-Mob, Doomsday Productions, AOTP.

Hopsin, as soon as he fulfills his contract with ruthless