Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: where can i find this

where can i find this

anybody know a site where i can get a custom made rag?

Like a wash towel?

naw like u know how u can get one of dem rags from walmart like the blue, black , red ones n shit, like one like that but with custom shit on it yadadamean. im not a gangbanger i juz want a custom made black rag.

Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    Like a wash towel?

hahaha. you get your rags from walmart

Quote Originally Posted by Neville
    naw like u know how u can get one of dem rags from walmart like the blue, black , red ones n shit, like one like that but with custom shit on it yadadamean. im not a gangbanger i juz want a custom made black rag.

Like a wash towel?

hahaha, i fuckin love you man (no homo)

Like a wash towel?

lol, ay i'll get em where ever i can yadadamean, but do you know where i can get one custom made?

Quote Originally Posted by Jared
    hahaha. you get your rags from walmart

Like a wash towel?

"niggas be wearin flags cuz the color matches they clothes. They get caught in da wrong hood , get filled up with holes muthafuka" iono doo.lol

Like a wash towel?

lmao whatever your smoking u better share

Quote Originally Posted by Prinzyk
    Ahh, very indulgent question there my dear friend Neville.

The answer to your poliferic question lies within the mystic gallows of the forbidden ducks. Those ducks hold quite the intrigueing clues to which will help you on your journey.

Cook those ducks and eat only but the left leg, but put the right legs in your backpack as the right legs are called right legs for a reason other than opposite of left. Now those legs will guide you in the right direction, get it? Once you arrive to this secret spot in the gallows of the forbidden ducks, you will find a pyramid with an eye. PLEASE, DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT, LOOK. INTO. THIS. EYE. For if you do; shit will get crazy son, and I'm not kidding. Now walk along the path towards a sink, this sink is a rusty old sink, but never fear! this sink holds a rat, this rat will say something in squeakanese, The message he says is "Goat". Do not be fooled, the Goat is but an anagram, switch all the letters around and it will form 'toga'. It's a key sign to wear a toga, go to ancient greece and find a pigeon, the pigeon will magically grab you and transform you into a werewolf, hunt down a eagle and he will spit out a "custom made rag" and that's how you do it.

Hope this helps.

the legend is back

Quote Originally Posted by Prinzyk
    Ahh, very indulgent question there my dear friend Neville.

The answer to your poliferic question lies within the mystic gallows of the forbidden ducks. Those ducks hold quite the intrigueing clues to which will help you on your journey.

Cook those ducks and eat only but the left leg, but put the right legs in your backpack as the right legs are called right legs for a reason other than opposite of left. Now those legs will guide you in the right direction, get it? Once you arrive to this secret spot in the gallows of the forbidden ducks, you will find a pyramid with an eye. PLEASE, DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT, LOOK. INTO. THIS. EYE. For if you do; shit will get crazy son, and I'm not kidding. Now walk along the path towards a sink, this sink is a rusty old sink, but never fear! this sink holds a rat, this rat will say something in squeakanese, The message he says is "Goat". Do not be fooled, the Goat is but an anagram, switch all the letters around and it will form 'toga'. It's a key sign to wear a toga, go to ancient greece and find a pigeon, the pigeon will magically grab you and transform you into a werewolf, hunt down a eagle and he will spit out a "custom made rag" and that's how you do it.

Hope this helps.