Thread: i havent been uptodate latley but what actually happned with skatterman and snug brim did they leave on a good note or what ??.

i havent been uptodate latley but what actually happned with skatterman and snug brim did they leave on a good note or what ??.

been a bit slack lately following music but heard skatterman and snug brim aint with strange anymore whats the go there ??.

True cause yea was a pretty big fan of skat and snug thats why when i heard they wernt with strange anymore though that was a bit fucked haha allgood though Tech and travis can sign some new talent now hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Rock
    there contract ran out and they decided to persue other options... but there is still alot of speculation as to if something else happened

This topic has been up a ton of times i think i even did one, hahah
    i got a few of there mix tapes there dope there musics still dope maybe you should search for there mix tapes they did a song like T.I with the Swagger beat its called Swagger also, an there mix tapes are great there prety much Album's

skat and snug felt like strange wasnt promoting them enough. and at the time of their last strange album (Word on tha Streets), strange was putting almost all their promotion efforts towards tech's Killer instead of skat and snugs album. so they decided to try other options, and honestly i dont blame em

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]skat and snug felt like strange wasnt promoting them enough. and at the time of their last strange album (Word on tha Streets), strange was putting almost all their promotion efforts towards tech's Killer instead of skat and snugs album. so they decided to try other options, and honestly i dont blame em
    Yeah but when its put like that it sounds like Tech/Strange/Skat&Snug had a huge shit fight over it. Tho they left on slightly bad turns they dont hate eachother there still cool