Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who thinks the people saying Techs gone mainestream with Leave Me Alone Arent real Tech fans??.

Who thinks the people saying Techs gone mainestream with Leave Me Alone Arent real Tech fans??.

Now this is 1 subject that pisses me off lol but then again i wanna know what peoples thoughts are about this song Leave Me Alone id understand if all of KOD was like that but with 1 song which has alot of Meaning to it i dont really understand all the fuss around it lets get your thoughts peoples??.

lol just another song in my opinion i am not really a fan of it at all lol

ok i been drinkin so this may not make any sense...but my outlook on all that talk is, ok he has KOD and KOD is what it is a great album but not a mainstream album at all, with Leave Me Alone i can see how some ppl can say that tech is goin mainstream but he's puttin that song out there on MTV because MTV thinks its a good song...then ppl who are watching MTV who dont really know who tech n9ne is will see that video and will like it and then want to find other tech songs and before you know tech has another fan.

yea bro i gotta agree with you there then people just making Opinions when they dont even really know Tech as a artist but yea good point there makes alot of seance.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean
    ok i been drinkin so this may not make any sense...but my outlook on all that talk is, ok he has KOD and KOD is what it is a great album but not a mainstream album at all, with Leave Me Alone i can see how some ppl can say that tech is goin mainstream but he's puttin that song out there on MTV because MTV thinks its a good song...then ppl who are watching MTV who dont really know who tech n9ne is will see that video and will like it and then want to find other tech songs and before you know tech has another fan.

never have i thought this was a main stream song i think mtv has wanted to put n9ne on there channel for a long time but his shit is to much finally he did a song that they can use without editing

My opinion, Tech will be tech radio or not, I dont even listen to the mainstream that much, Even if he does go mainstream, I wont even be aware of it lol, Thanks youtube!

Well they did have to edit it a lot

Quote Originally Posted by richard roy isaacson III
    never have i thought this was a main stream song i think mtv has wanted to put n9ne on there channel for a long time but his shit is to much finally he did a song that they can use without editing

I haven't seen anyone call Tech N9ne "mainstream" because of Leave Me Alone.....there is no subject.

i think its all bullshit
    some tech fans are so fuck mainstream that they cant tell whats real and not
    leave me alone is as fuckin real as it gets
    but these dickriders have takin it beyond what it is
    now if any song tech makes gets put on air there gonna be like omfg thats so mainstream!!!!
    fuck you niggas that want tech to stay underground, seriously fuck you all

ehh lol il still support tech weather hes mainstream or underground im just saying its pissing me off people always comparing him between mainstream and underground long as he making good music i dont give a fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by ANgheLLo9
    i think its all bullshit
    some tech fans are so fuck mainstream that they cant tell whats real and not

leave me alone is as fuckin real as it gets

but these dickriders have takin it beyond what it is

now if any song tech makes gets put on air there gonna be like omfg thats so mainstream!!!!

fuck you niggas that want tech to stay underground, seriously fuck you all