Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BEATS

BEATS

i tried using fruity loops....couldnt figgure it out
    it more or less terrrified me
    so does anyone know where i can find some GOOD beats for free
    ive been googling for an hour and come up with CRAP
    im lookn for something with like a rockish feel or like a dirty dark type feel to it
    if you could drop me a link id appreciate it
    i just suck at finding stuff

www.soundclick.com

and if u havent tried messin w/ fruity loops for more than a few days its too early to give up. Youtube has countless tutorial vids. Try this to get a grip on the basics.

fruity loops really isn't that complicated...

what he said.

Quote Originally Posted by LTB [Twitter@LTB155
    ]www.soundclick.com

and if u havent tried messin w/ fruity loops for more than a few days its too early to give up. Youtube has countless tutorial vids. Try this to get a grip on the basics.

lol well i downloaded it thinkin itd be really simple to figure out and theres alot to it. i guess ill give it another try tho haha

Quote Originally Posted by Halii
    what he said.

]www.soundclick.com

it's so fuckin easy man. all you have to do is right click the channel and go to piano roll and from there it's hella easy to figure out. and make sure you change the setting to song instead of pattern at the top by the play and record buttons. otherwise when you're listening to what you've done so far it'll play over and over and you'll get pissed. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    lol well i downloaded it thinkin itd be really simple to figure out and theres alot to it. i guess ill give it another try tho haha

what he said.

]www.soundclick.com

haha i have to download it again anyways. im pretty sure the one i had disappeared and it was only a trial version lol.

it's so fuckin easy man. all you have to do is right click the channel and go to piano roll and from there it's hella easy to figure out. and make sure you change the setting to song instead of pattern at the top by the play and record buttons. otherwise when you're listening to what you've done so far it'll play over and over and you'll get pissed. haha.

what he said.

]www.soundclick.com

you'll get it. [:
    it's a pretty good program, but you won't get it if you don't know basic music theory.

haha i have to download it again anyways. im pretty sure the one i had disappeared and it was only a trial version lol.

what he said.

]www.soundclick.com

Check out www.warbeats.com. Great, easy to understand tutorials!

Well speaking of beats, I made 2 albums worth of beats, Here are a couple off youtube. Maybe you guys would like to check them out. Tech N9ne is my biggest inspiration! So you guys can go 2 my myspace to hear more. www.myspace.com/gregzlistdotorg

Or just check these out tell me wut u think!