Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SHOW SOME LOVE TO THIS POOR LITTLE BOY...

SHOW SOME LOVE TO THIS POOR LITTLE BOY...

THIS MADE ME CRY, FUCK THE JUDGE, FUCK THE COPS... SAD VID OF A LITTLE BOY WHO IS NOW MISSING BECAUSE OF THESE FUCKIN BASTARDS... ITS BEEN A FEW MONTHS... I PRAY FOR YOU !!!!!

the poor kid was screaming that his dad hits him and the cops ignored it... what fucking morons

yeah i seen this shit on tv 2, man tht is sum messed up fuckin shit, i felt bad 2, i got kids myself, and would never do no shit like this 2 them even if i hated there mom......the kids yelling and crying no!!!!...wtf is wrong with these ppl, the bus driver needs 2 be fired, and charged with endangering a child, and neglagents.....man if i was there i would knocked tht fuck out!! poor kid, hope he makes it home 2 his momma where he belongs, and the dad need beat 2 fuckin death, and ill do it!!!....sum sad shit 4real....pisses me off 2, tht they still let the fuck take the kid even when he was crying and begging 4 help!!!...fuckin sad...........

2 MONTHS ALREDY... HES LOST, WHO KNOWS HOW HE IS... N WITHOUT MEDICATION... I CANT BELIVE THIS SHYT...

I KNOW THEY SHOULD FIRE THE JUDGE FOR NOT READING THE PAPERS PROPERLY.. AND THE COPS FOR ENDANGERMENT... FUCKERS NEED TO USE COMMON SENSE IN THESE CASES... FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN THROUGH ABUSE, IT BREAKS MY HEART TO PIECES TO HEAR THIS...

Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    yeah i seen this shit on tv 2, man tht is sum messed up fuckin shit, i felt bad 2, i got kids myself, and would never do no shit like this 2 them even if i hated there mom......the kids yelling and crying no!!!!...wtf is wrong with these ppl, the bus driver needs 2 be fired, and charged with endangering a child, and neglagents.....man if i was there i would knocked tht fuck out!! poor kid, hope he makes it home 2 his momma where he belongs, and the dad need beat 2 fuckin death, and ill do it!!!....sum sad shit 4real....pisses me off 2, tht they still let the fuck take the kid even when he was crying and begging 4 help!!!...fuckin sad...........

i swear if my sons dad every tried to do this....id fuckin kill him....without a second thought

ok and if u get emotionally involved everytime some lil kid freaks out about that kinda thing then ur guna go crazy. kids overact all the time..for all u no maybe his dad doesnt let him stay up past 9 pm n doesnt let him eat candy... im just sayin, none of us no the situation..and if u do, congrats lol

ok i didnt watch the whole thing b4 i commented..but still...i know pleanty of times wen kids lie to get wat they want

Quote Originally Posted by ace hollywood
    ok and if u get emotionally involved everytime some lil kid freaks out about that kinda thing then ur guna go crazy. kids overact all the time..for all u no maybe his dad doesnt let him stay up past 9 pm n doesnt let him eat candy... im just sayin, none of us no the situation..and if u do, congrats lol

YEA I KNOW HOW KIDS CAN GET... BUT THEY FOUND OUT THE DAD KIDDNAPPED HIM AND TOOK HIM TO FRANCE ONE TIME THAS Y THE MOM GOT CUSTODY... I MEAN TEHY COULDVE TALKED THINGS OUT AT A STATION OR INVESTIGATED ALITTLE... IDK THE SITUATION UR RITE... BUT COME ON HES MISSING NOW...

Quote Originally Posted by ace hollywood

yeah im with u....i hope the mom sues the shit outta them all, the judge needs 2 be fired aswell as the punk police, i fuckin hate cops, all of them!!...this si sum b.s. now they can even find the kid, poor kid and mom, fuck this shit gets me madddd!!!....i hope she gets him back, and gets paid well 4 there trouble, fuckin bitch ass system, fagot cops, spit on them all!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mona?
    I KNOW THEY SHOULD FIRE THE JUDGE FOR NOT READING THE PAPERS PROPERLY.. AND THE COPS FOR ENDANGERMENT... FUCKERS NEED TO USE COMMON SENSE IN THESE CASES... FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN THROUGH ABUSE, IT BREAKS MY HEART TO PIECES TO HEAR THIS...

Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany