Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SCOOB

SCOOB

I know there has been a post about this before, but, i'm noticing new people on this site so I wanna address the issue. Why are so many people not in to Scoob? Like I just saw someone type that they don't like ANY song with Scoob in it, and I mean, not every song on Monsterifik was good, but he did have quite a few bangers on that piece. I'm not one of those guys who thinks every single song put out under Strange is amazing, but I'm jus wondering why some people don't feel em. Like at the Boise show, when he came out to do Salue, he hardly got a response. Even Glasses Malone got a bigger response, and I doubt very highly many people knew who he was prior to hearing him that night. Anyway, yeah. I would jus like to know

i havent listned to monsterifik but da shit on da 09 sampler was fukin gangster.."big scoob" is a pretty bad ass song so is sry n shit..salue is ic...i think a lot of people on this site dont like him cuz he doesnt do any dark shit just gangster shit..

I liked monsterifik definintly had a lot of shit that I liked on it maybe its just to rough for some of the fans or maybe they were expecting him to be weird and off the wall since he is signed to "strange music",I think ppl get caught up in the name o the label and automatically want someone who looks a lil different and raps about body parts and cannibalism or jesus being gay,I dunno but I like gangster shit and scoobs album defanitly appealed to me

Yeah and that's why I like him. He's different, and he raps about real shit. Almost all of Monsterifik was hard. Pretty much all his features, go hard. Dysfuntional, Be Right Back, Sorry n Shit, Big Scoob, all them are tight.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ diaz
    i havent listned to monsterifik but da shit on da 09 sampler was fukin gangster.."big scoob" is a pretty bad ass song so is sry n shit..salue is ic...i think a lot of people on this site dont like him cuz he doesnt do any dark shit just gangster shit..

i think he's ok but he doesnt really stand out that much and his flow never really changes

Monsterifik was the shit people need 2 go get the cd and give it a chance u wont be dissapointed Big Scoob we salue you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you're wrong on this one. He has a different for each type of song he's doing. Like if you listen to B Boy, and then listen to Dysfuntional, those are 2 very different s. Or if you listen to the track named Monsterifik, and then listen to Be Right Back, different s. Not everyone's switch up in is going to be so obvious as Tech's or Krizz's, but it's definitely there.

Quote Originally Posted by JetblacK
    i think he's ok but he doesnt really stand out that much and his flow never really changes

Scoob is no doubt good. I'm a fan. But his music is very repetitive. Extremely repetitive.

monsterifik is hot and its street and alot of people dont like scoob because of that.... alot of new cats that or on tech and strange now think its this juggalo shit or whatever it is but ive been reppin tech since 93 when his shit was straight street.....but scoob is hot and one of my fav 5-6 vills........ and the show here in kc scoob got alot of love but to the ones that or sleepin on him and his cd you missin some hot shit

Thank you. This is real talk. I've turned a lot of my people on the east on to Strange Music, and not with Tech, with Scoob. Cause he delivers street shit 100%. I had em listen to Sorry n Shit and they weren't like, who's the dude at the very end of the track. They asked who's the first dude who delivers. I thought that was pretty cool they wanted more of Scoob before they wanted more Tech cause that rarely happens.

Quote Originally Posted by mafioso816
    monsterifik is hot and its street and alot of people dont like scoob because of that.... alot of new cats that or on tech and strange now think its this juggalo shit or whatever it is but ive been reppin tech since 93 when his shit was straight street.....but scoob is hot and one of my fav 5-6 vills........ and the show here in kc scoob got alot of love but to the ones that or sleepin on him and his cd you missin some hot shit