Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Would Yall Go to a Krizz Only Show???

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    14

    Would Yall Go to a Krizz Only Show???

    Possibility of there bein one in Lawrence at Liberty Hall...

    What yall think???

  2. #2
    Senior Member ShivenDesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,386
    I would go, hell yeah.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    Oh shit isnt it gonna be with stevie stone? Id prolly go. Wonder who his hype man would be, i mean if he had one

  4. #4
    i wud fuckin go forsure!

  5. #5
    Yes I would for sure go. I would go to a Krizz or Kutt only show. I always wish their sets were longer, instead of maybe 3 songs.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    I would take a shoe in my ass to see a kutt only show. Missed his tour with hed pe. Not ver happy with myself =[

    Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    Yes I would for sure go. I would go to a Krizz or Kutt only show. I always wish their sets were longer, instead of maybe 3 songs.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Kellie Koll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    478
    Yeah for sure! But somehow I don't think he'd come to Australia on his own!

  8. #8
    That's kinda weird dude....Lol. Anyway, back when Game was doing his LAX tour, I heard Kutt opened up for him at a few shows. I was hella jealous bout that shit. Cause at the Boise show, Game had lame ass openers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    I would take a shoe in my ass to see a kutt only show. Missed his tour with hed pe. Not ver happy with myself =[

    Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    Yes I would for sure go. I would go to a Krizz or Kutt only show. I always wish their sets were longer, instead of maybe 3 songs.

  9. #9
    HELL YES

  10. #10
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    I probly wouldnt mind seein the game. He got FUCKD up in that waste deep movie

    Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    That's kinda weird dude....Lol. Anyway, back when Game was doing his LAX tour, I heard Kutt opened up for him at a few shows. I was hella jealous bout that shit. Cause at the Boise show, Game had lame ass openers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    I would take a shoe in my ass to see a kutt only show. Missed his tour with hed pe. Not ver happy with myself =[

    Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    Yes I would for sure go. I would go to a Krizz or Kutt only show. I always wish their sets were longer, instead of maybe 3 songs.

Similar Threads

  1. Any reviews of the krizz headline show??
    By Dank116 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 10:52 PM
  2. SHOW ME THE WAY FT KRIZZ KALIKO LET ME KNOW WHAT U THINK
    By NickRage in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 03:38 AM
  3. Tech N9ne Presents Krizz Kaliko 'VITILIGO' watd yall thnk!
    By DAKgee.! in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 11:28 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-12-2009, 08:07 PM
  5. what yall think of ta show..post a reveiw here
    By Dr.$TRaNGE in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 07:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •