Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: mainstream.....?

mainstream.....?

the word mainstream, is used alot! and i listen to alot of underground music, like tech n9ne, necro, all psychopathic records almost, hed pe, kmk... and people are always bitching about shit being "mainstream"... why the fuck does it matter, honestly if its fresh like it, or yu dont... like people that listen to the undeerground hate on lil wayne, but i personally dont dislike him, im just not a big fan of his music. i listen to 90% underground, but i dont think theres much of a difference i think its just diferent, or not what people are used to, who gives a fuck about mainstream or not, as long as its fresh.... right? and grown adults argue about shit like this.. immature...

gimme yur opinions on the word mainstream, or what i said, or just wanna say sumthin, go for it, just dont be an ignorant prick..

I think its retarted cuz people that only listen to Psy will bitch about mainstream when icp and twiztid are pretty much underground mainstream. The whole thing is retarted imo

icp is underground mainstream. twiztid really isnt. twiztid is still dope as fuck. and i still support them even though i dont listen 2 icp much anymore

I think and say it is because most people that are in to underground at least know of twiztid

Quote Originally Posted by SaInTwIcKeD
    icp is underground mainstream. twiztid really isnt. twiztid is still dope as fuck. and i still support them even though i dont listen 2 icp much anymore

But like all the huuuuuge kmk, tech, icp fans that bitch about mainstream are being retarted

that word is stupid lol....
    i listen to EVERYTHING (ex country) lol
    i love mainstream and underground....i didnt get into underground alot till this year...still dont listen to it as much as i do mainstream...
    I LOVE LIL WAYNE...
    i like anything that has a good beat and/or lyrics anything i can dance/sing/rap to....

whoop whoop!

listen to >>ALOT<< of underground music, like tech n9ne, necro, all psychopathic records almost, hed pe, kmk...

lol

i dont like mainstream music. its mainly the same thing everytime no matter wat. sometimes someone well come and do something different and sik.but not very often. as long as lil wayne is considered the best rapper alive in the mainstreams eyes i wont be any part of it haha

Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    But like all the huuuuuge kmk, tech, icp fans that bitch about mainstream are being retarted

Lol that savage-swing song was pretty great. Always a fun song and stuff with justin timberlake features tend to be good imo. But i listen to the radio soooooo rarely and i dont have tv so no mtv. I hardly know wats popular anymore

Quote Originally Posted by SaInTwIcKeD
    i dont like mainstream music. its mainly the same thing everytime no matter wat. sometimes someone well come and do something different and sik.but not very often. as long as lil wayne is considered the best rapper alive in the mainstreams eyes i wont be any part of it haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger

Ima juggalo who listens to all types of shit; tech, rammstein,led Zeppelin, brother Ali, j cash, zz top. ..just to name a couple music is my life. mcl