Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For J9X eyes only

For J9X eyes only

to answer your question.

(vocal ad lib)What is a juggalo? Lemme think for a second. (well? )Oh, he gets butt naked.And then he walks through the street winkin' at freaks,Wit a two-liter stuck in his butt-cheeks!What is a juggalo? He just don't care.He might try to put a weave in his nut hair.Cuz he could give a fuck less what a bitch thinks,He tell her that her butt stinks, and all that,What is a juggalo? He drinks like a fish,And then he starts huggin' people like a drunk bitch,Next thing he's pickin' fights with his best friends,Then he starts with the huggin' again, fuck,What is a juggalo? A fuckin' lunatic.Somebody with a rope tied to his dick,Then he jumps out a ten-story windowéééoh!(chorusWhat is a juggalo? A juggalo? if that's what it is, well fuck if I know.What is a juggalo? I don't know, but I'm down with the clown, and I'm down for life, yo.(end chorus)(chorus)(vocal breakdown)What is a juggalo? A dead body.Well he ain't really dead, but he ain't like anybodyThat you've ever met before.He'll eat monopoly and shit out connect four.What is a jug-What the fuck? connec-man, that shit's wack.Don't worry 'bout my shit, just rap, mutha fucker.What is a juggalo? He ain't a bitch boy.He'll walk through to the hills and beat down a rich boy.Walks right in the house where ya havin' supper,And dip his nuts in ya soupéébloop!What is a juggalo? Well he ain't a phoney.He'll walk up and bust a nut in your macaroni.And watch you sit there and finish up the last bit,Cuz you're a stupid-ass dumb fuckin' idiot.What is a juggalo? He's a graduate.He graduated from......well,At least he's got a job, he's not a dumb putz,He works for himself scratchin' his nuts, ha!What is a juggalo? A hulkamaniac.He powerbombs mutha fuckas into thumbtacks. (bwa!)People like him till they find out he's unstable.He sabued ya mama through a coffee table

NO lol im sorry but i hate bein associated with that song even tho its funny

So it's a poorly written horror-core rap song insulting people and talking about sodomizing people with cheap soda containers?

Co-sign

Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    NO lol im sorry but i hate bein associated with that song even tho its funny

I wrote what it really means in that thread you asked about earlier today

Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    So it's a poorly written horror-core rap song insulting people and talking about sodomizing people with cheap soda containers?

Yeah I saw that. Thanks for clearing it up. Thats what I thought it was...just a fan of bad music.

This is early ICP it is supposed to be lighthearted and funny. Nobody should take them serious

Lol fan of music thhat some find amusing. Dont gotta be so judgemental and negative about it

Yeah I saw that. Thanks for clearing it up. Thats what I thought it was...just a fan of bad music.

lol. you can like whatever music you like man. I am not one to judge people. I listen to a lot of stuff that other people find to be horrible.

he was listening to kenny G last time i was at his house
    lol. you can like whatever music you like man. I am not one to judge people. I listen to a lot of stuff that other people find to be horrible.