Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: raw & un-kutt

raw & un-kutt

I WANT THAT SHIT RIGHTNOW GOD DAMN IT!!!

I feel u man. That song on the infection is simple amazing. He is the most underated rapper alive. At least a decent amount of people know about tech. Kutt must be struglin by the sound of the song. with sales i guess

i swear to god people gotta stop sleeping on him and alll of strange but mostly kutt, krizz, and tech

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Crowe
    I feel u man. That song on the infection is simple amazing. He is the most underated rapper alive. At least a decent amount of people know about tech. Kutt must be struglin by the sound of the song. with sales i guess

HELL YEAH!
    Don't get me wrong, I love me some Kali baby. (that sounded gay as fuck.... oh well).
    But, Kutt is so underrated and over looked. He is a fucking genius and he spits his game so damn hard. His album "B.L.E.V.E" is one of my all time favorite albums. I know Krizz is Tech's hype man, but I wish Kutty had as much attention as Krizz does. Even with Kabosh. In my opinion, Kabosh is almost like a "we dont need Kutty" type deal. I know thats not how it is, but it just seems a little uncalled for. I mean yeah, I fucking love Kabosh. But was it really necessary to name a side group of two guys, who already have a group of three guys? If that made sense... I'm so glad Kutty got his new album coming. And since we are suppose to see Kabosh this coming year.... It would be fucking EPIC if we could see some Deuce Click as well. I know, now I'm just dreaming.

Fuck yeah me too. That shit sounds like straight fire. Just like his other 2 albums.

kutty all day man

From what i have seen i honestly like kutt more like id rather hang out with him rather than tech. Just looks like my kinda people. So i would deffinately say im a fan. Smilin faces is epic. That song coulda been on kod imo.

wait... you want "it" raw and un-kutt, or the album, LMAO, just messin' wit u

lmfao the album

Quote Originally Posted by Mista Q
    wait... you want "it" raw and un-kutt, or the album, LMAO, just messin' wit u

a but seriously, "smilin' faces" definately one of the realest songs ever by strange

Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    From what i have seen i honestly like kutt more like id rather hang out with him rather than tech. Just looks like my kinda people. So i would deffinately say im a fan. Smilin faces is epic. That song coulda been on kod imo.