Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: For my bday yesterday........

  1. #1

    For my bday yesterday........

    I got the Rihanna cd....
    AND....
    a VINCE YOUNG JERESY!!!!!!

    its sooooo awesome GO TITANS!!!!...i know i know are season is not all that good...but OH WELL...were still doing ok and HOPEFULLY well kick the dolphins asses on the 20th!!!

    Thoughts on the Titans?....Whos everyones teams???

  2. #2
    Senior Member ALEXXX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    308
    Titans suck COWBOYS dicks.
    GOOOOO COWBOYSSSSSS!

  3. #3
    Senior Member ALEXXX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    308
    HAHAHAH

  4. #4
    Senior Member Flicktion.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    656
    Hell yeah, I like the Titans. Really glad they began starting Young again. My team is Denver though, definitely goin' to the playoffs.

  5. #5
    Senior Member JoeyDeprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    268
    I live in Seattle so im a homer and love the Seahawks even tho they suck this year.... but the titans are my second team and the team i play on Madden lol. but my favorite player on the team is Chris Johnson hez the shit.

  6. #6
    GO RAMS!

    uh... no?

    yeah, shit....

    well.... GO EAGLES and FALCONS!

    YEAH!

  7. #7
    lol i live in washington too....but i dont like the seachikens lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Joey Deprey
    I live in Seattle so im a homer and love the Seahawks even tho they suck this year.... but the titans are my second team and the team i play on Madden lol. but my favorite player on the team is Chris Johnson hez the shit.

  8. #8
    LMFAO why even say rams hahahahahahahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by Native Amerikilla
    GO RAMS!

    uh... no?

    yeah, shit....

    well.... GO EAGLES and FALCONS!

    YEAH!

  9. #9
    well young is hurt....*tears*

    Quote Originally Posted by Flicktion.
    Hell yeah, I like the Titans. Really glad they began starting Young again. My team is Denver though, definitely goin' to the playoffs.

  10. #10
    Senior Member JJ diaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,192
    We were the titans in jr high lol

Similar Threads

  1. HAPPY BDAY TECH
    By Patrick Voss in forum Rumors
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-08-2013, 04:26 PM
  2. Happy Bday Tech
    By OneLoveNeverTwo in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-08-2011, 06:43 PM
  3. It's now my BDAY!
    By BrandonLanders in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 07:19 AM
  4. Happy Bday Krizz
    By JJ diaz in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 04:45 AM
  5. october 23rd..my bday... so sad..
    By RainDollaz in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-25-2009, 04:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •