Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Term for "Fake" Tech N9ne fans?

The Term for "Fake" Tech N9ne fans?

You know, Juggalos call fake Juggalos "Juffalos" and "Juggahoes". We should make a term for fake Tech N9ne fans. Ya digg?

Faggle!

Faken9cian = Fakenician = fake technician

Tech nots? There really isnt a way to be a fake tech fan. If you just like a couple of his songs and they are only the popular ones but you call yourself a fan youre really just a trend whore. So idk bro lol

A "fake" Tech fan is someone who puts Ima Player and Caribou Lou on repeat. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    Tech nots? There really isnt a way to be a fake tech fan. If you just like a couple of his songs and they are only the popular ones but you call yourself a fan youre really just a trend whore. So idk bro lol

haha real talk right there
    fake tech fans r the ones that come up 2 me and say HEY DUDE!!!! do you got that song nothing!?!?!
    and i say ya dude.
    and then they listen to it over and over and over again.
    and i say thats my least favorite song. and they say im stupid. thats his best song
    haha
    i hate those kinda ppl

Quote Originally Posted by Native Amerikilla
    A "fake" Tech fan is someone who puts Ima Player and Caribou Lou on repeat. haha

Yep exactly lol. Or areolas. My buddys ex gf was like that. Except she didnt know areola the song let alone wtf an areola is....dumb bitch. But yah. The waitress, caribou lou, imma playa, imma tell is too kinda. And she liked paint a dark picture....not certain why but it was one of my favs and she kinda killd it. All theses trendy douches love sickology thats for certain.

The Waitress was a terrific track.

Also, I just call them faggots.

Yep exactly lol. Or areolas. My buddys ex gf was like that. Except she didnt know areola the song let alone wtf an areola is....dumb bitch. But yah. The waitress, caribou lou, imma playa, imma tell is too kinda. And she liked paint a dark picture....not certain why but it was one of my favs and she kinda killd it. All theses trendy douches love sickology thats for certain.

Lol I can't stand when ppl do that shit, listen to the whole cd
    An really feel it

a fake ass fan is someone who says "tech n9ne is the shit, they're so cool, i love that group" i hate that shit lol, alot of groupie chicken heads say shit like that haha. and co-sign, i just call those fake fans faggots.

imma tell is not mainstream at all imo. noone in the mainstream does shit like that. the rest ya. i could do without