Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: aw hell naw.. the stone COLD stunner lol

  1. #1
    Senior Member RainDollaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,305

    aw hell naw.. the stone COLD stunner lol


  2. #2
    haha wtf this is funny stoned (only stoned)

  3. #3
    Thats what I must be missing then lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Fernie
    haha wtf this is funny stoned (only stoned)

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    231
    Wow.... that was a waste of life... happy I fastforwarded it. And damn even if its a group of friend shootin something stupid that was bad actin. And dude what the fuck hood was this in.. It looked hella mixed AND they got along... You wouldnt see no shit like that where im at or like anywhere else I know of.

  6. #6
    It was definitely staged

    Quote Originally Posted by rising_tied
    Wow.... that was a waste of life... happy I fastforwarded it. And damn even if its a group of friend shootin something stupid that was bad actin. And dude what the fuck hood was this in.. It looked hella mixed AND they got along... You wouldnt see no shit like that where im at or like anywhere else I know of.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    231
    Lol I know that.. thats why I said it was bad acting. Im just sayin look at all the peeps in the video.. I was thinking School Project maybe, but they were swearin too much for that. It looked like they all were cool with one another.. Or at least I got that vibe since they all made a clown ass video.. There aint no where around here youd see that

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    It was definitely staged


    Quote Originally Posted by rising_tied
    Wow.... that was a waste of life... happy I fastforwarded it. And damn even if its a group of friend shootin something stupid that was bad actin. And dude what the fuck hood was this in.. It looked hella mixed AND they got along... You wouldnt see no shit like that where im at or like anywhere else I know of.

  8. #8
    Just some kids trying to be funny.

    Quote Originally Posted by rising_tied
    Lol I know that.. thats why I said it was bad acting. Im just sayin look at all the peeps in the video.. I was thinking School Project maybe, but they were swearin too much for that. It looked like they all were cool with one another.. Or at least I got that vibe since they all made a clown ass video.. There aint no where around here youd see that


    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    It was definitely staged

    Quote Originally Posted by rising_tied
    Wow.... that was a waste of life... happy I fastforwarded it. And damn even if its a group of friend shootin something stupid that was bad actin. And dude what the fuck hood was this in.. It looked hella mixed AND they got along... You wouldnt see no shit like that where im at or like anywhere else I know of.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    The one in glasses should DEFFINATELY nit wear those pantts

  10. #10
    Senior Member Halii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,056
    so fuckin stupid that it's almost funny. especially the hit that comes out of nowhere when something 'intense' happens. haha.

Similar Threads

  1. Frosty V - Ice Cold (First Single)
    By FrostyV in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2013, 02:37 AM
  2. Lloyd Banks Cold Corner 2 gif cover
    By BrandonLanders in forum Rumors
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-19-2011, 06:51 AM
  3. Janelle Monae (cold world)
    By Dukecityspecialist in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-06-2010, 08:17 PM
  4. Tell me if u think I cold make it on Strange
    By Brendan "Dark Joker" Brandkamp in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 02:55 AM
  5. THA JOKER 2 COLD
    By DillonGarnette in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 06:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •