Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets shut this guy down

pretty lame, glad hes tryin to get this shit out there, but profit off it?

fag.

i've had problems with him before with other samplers. he says he is trying to spread the word. He should just give it to someone. Thats what they are for

how do we "shut him down"?

File a report on him. Cause what he is doing, is illegal. He gets those samplers for free, and is trying to sell em to people. That's copyright infringement. He's most likely a member of a street team, and if Strange found out about this, they could easily press charges. I once found this guy selling snipes that street teamers get for free, and he was sellin em for $10 each. Some people are just dumb and don't think they'll get caught.
    Quote Originally Posted by Native Amerikilla

I reported him.

i gotta bout a 1000 of em an im the only one in topeka ks doin it an i get the shit done

I've been after this guy for awhile

was this in the Boise area? cause it wasn't someone who worked for me. It's hard when you hand out 800 or 1,000 samplers and people can pick them up at music exchange, hastings, hot topic, Fye etc your bound to have sumone grab a free one and try and sell it off. I'll have my IT department check into this listing and see what I can dig up from the IP address and posting register and see what I can find.

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    File a report on him. Cause what he is doing, is illegal. He gets those samplers for free, and is trying to sell em to people. That's copyright infringement. He's most likely a member of a street team, and if Strange found out about this, they could easily press charges. I once found this guy selling snipes that street teamers get for free, and he was sellin em for $10 each. Some people are just dumb and don't think they'll get caught.

Thanx man

Quote Originally Posted by mr64magic
    was this in the Boise area? cause it wasn't someone who worked for me. It's hard when you hand out 800 or 1,000 samplers and people can pick them up at music exchange, hastings, hot topic, Fye etc your bound to have sumone grab a free one and try and sell it off. I'll have my IT department check into this listing and see what I can dig up from the IP address and posting register and see what I can find.

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life