Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EEEEWWWWWWW SHHHHHHHIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT

EEEEWWWWWWW SHHHHHHHIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT

look at that ish

so do we get a front shot or wat hommie???

the photographer didnt take any...which I was pissed aobut bc I had contracts for the girls saying all nudity would be censred so he just didnt take any nudes..but the inside cover is a full nude everything shown shot and were settin that shoot up soon...can I post nudes on this site?????

stink.....

Technically no but you can link it to like photobucket or sumn

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Rage
    the photographer didnt take any...which I was pissed aobut bc I had contracts for the girls saying all nudity would be censred so he just didnt take any nudes..but the inside cover is a full nude everything shown shot and were settin that shoot up soon...can I post nudes on this site?????

Get a new photographer IMO haha Awesome pics bro. Music is even better.. Or is it the other way around? =] lol

shits ku mane, artistic..but them chicks suffer from the disease "Noassatall"...lol..

Ouch i hope those dont get infected

Yea but its cool bc I went to school wit them n they asked to do it...the models wanted $75 a hr each n I need 6 women for 4 hrs...I wasnt paying that

these girls did it free

the full nudes im gettin models tho

Quote Originally Posted by RBM@831
    shits ku mane, artistic..but them chicks suffer from the disease "Noassatall"...lol..

thanks...and he didnt bc the model release said I wouldnt RELEASE any nude pics so he just didnt as a saftey...I got sum of video tho!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Bernstein
    Get a new photographer IMO haha Awesome pics bro. Music is even better.. Or is it the other way around? =] lol