Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strange Music Store

Strange Music Store

ok i know we just went through this all with the thanksgiving sale, and i remember hearing that alot of people were having problems when they went to purchase their items, that it would come up as an error so they weren't able to get their stuff. i think thats why they extended the sale right? well i was wondering what the problem was before and if they fixed it cuz apparently my gf was gonna get me something from the store for xmas but its not working for her.....STILL any solutions or input? please? lol

The store is all fucked up dude. I ordered $80 worth of stuff, and at the end of the order it said it wasn't successful, and I had to wait a whole day to try again. Well when I went back the next day, all the sizes I wanted were sold out. Hella fuckin lame for real. I'm kinda mad.

I've been fucked by the store a few times. Like, when I ordered the KOD VIP package, and it never came. Strange Music is lucky I was able to hold the order on my credit card before I was charged, or I would have sued them. lol but yeah, the store sucks. I ordered the Strange Music necklace the other week. I talked to Penny personally on Friday, and she said everything was working fine again, and she confirmed my order. So it better be here soon. Someone needs to contact Travis and let him know the fucks goin on.

yea cuz they're prolly losin alot of money especially cuz xmas is comin up. my gf tried to buy me a sweatshirt like twice a day for the last week and its not goin through. someone def needs to do something, especially when people wanna give em money! lol

Call this number -- (816) 229-4700 -- and listen carefully, because their options have changed. =P

But yeah, call that number, and press whatever number appropriate. You should get transferred to Penny. She will help you out, man.

alright, much appreciated dude

No problem. Make sure you call during office hours though. I'm not sure what they are, but I'm sure she isn't working at 8pm. I'd call from Noon - 4pm (ish).

Quote Originally Posted by JetblacK
    alright, much appreciated dude

lol makes sense

I've e-mailed Penny multiple times about my problem, and she just told me she couldn't help me out cause it was a PayPal related problem. So that kinda pissed me off. Another thing they need to fix is the fact that their site isn't safegaurded. Cause I hate using PayPal.

Quote Originally Posted by Native Amerikilla
    Call this number -- (816) 229-4700 -- and listen carefully, because their options have changed. =P

But yeah, call that number, and press whatever number appropriate. You should get transferred to Penny. She will help you out, man.

I think they actually did change that. I too, fucking hate PayPal. PayPal is what lost my VIP order. But when I ordered the Strange pendent, it was back to its old ordering screen. It wasn't PayPal. I used the store two weeks ago, and it was the original ordering system from back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    I've e-mailed Penny multiple times about my problem, and she just told me she couldn't help me out cause it was a PayPal related problem. So that kinda pissed me off. Another thing they need to fix is the fact that their site isn't safegaurded. Cause I hate using PayPal.

Quote Originally Posted by Native Amerikilla