Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Plaid...

Plaid...

Ok, so I have noticed a shit ton of people wearing plaid. It's fuckin everywhere. It went from rednecks and shit only wearing it, to the most gangster of people wearing it with they big ass chains and Timbalands. Lol. I myself have no plaid in my closet. Jus wondering if any one else sees this as weird, or you yourself wear it all the time.

I thought i was the only person who noticed this lol

Bunch of wanna be lumberjacks

I like plaid but like plaid punk pants. Dont wear it cuz well only time i see plaid is for some gangster asd people. Kind pf a dumb fad

Noooooooo Lol. I swear every single store I go in to, theres a shit load of plaid shirts. I was in Macys the other day (yes macy's they have some fresh shit Lol) lookin for an LRG sweater I saw online, and a bunch of different companies, had the same exact design of plaid shirts or whatever but had they're logo on the right chest pocket. I was like, WTF!!!! Lol. It's even on shoes now. I saw a pair of Nike SBs, Circas, Fallens, DCs, and Osirus...all with plaid on em. This shit is getting out of hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]I thought i was the only person who noticed this lol

At leasy ints not poka dots

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    Noooooooo Lol. I swear every single store I go in to, theres a shit load of plaid shirts. I was in Macys the other day (yes macy's they have some fresh shit Lol) lookin for an LRG sweater I saw online, and a bunch of different companies, had the same exact design of plaid shirts or whatever but had they're logo on the right chest pocket. I was like, WTF!!!! Lol. It's even on shoes now. I saw a pair of Nike SBs, Circas, Fallens, DCs, and Osirus...all with plaid on em. This shit is getting out of hand.

Poka dots.....wow....Lol. If there is ever a poka dot fad, i'll go on a killing spree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger

Hahaha wouldnt blame ya

Poka dots.....wow....Lol. If there is ever a poka dot fad, i'll go on a killing spree.

Watch, one day Lil Wayne is gonna be at an award show or on tv, wearing poka dots. The next day, everyone is gonna be wearing the same exact thing.

Hahaha wouldnt blame ya

I think plaid is better than affliction/ed hardy shirts any day. And those douchey 90's 'Retro shirts'.