Thread: Strange Music watches

Strange Music watches

Iigh I've been looking all over the net for these damn things where are they and how much are they. I seen them a while back on Tech Psychumentary if anyone can tell me where to find the watches and the sunglasses I'd appreciate it.

The ones on the Psychumentary were made for the artist, not as merchandise. Maybe they will eventually make a SM watch, if they do, i'm sure it wont be as flashy as the ones they wear.
    Guess it wouldnt hurt yall to e-mail the store and tell them they should consider selling them.

I don't wear watches, I break them when I do, if I had one, it would be on display in my room or some place.

yea it be pretty tight to hav one... id get my man one obviously... they shud think of sellin em regardless if they aint as nice as the ones they wear...

they was like startin out 15g's fam or maybe it was like $1,500 from what that dvd said.. i gotta go back and watch it and see. i dont think it was like $150.

damn... well shit they looked well worth 1500 i'd pay it they was sick but what bout the glasses

most of the time when tech says something is going to happen, it should be taken as "i had the idea for this once and it might possibly maybe happen if i have time"

I want one, but heard if they come out, it'll be mad expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    they was like startin out 15g's fam or maybe it was like $1,500 from what that dvd said.. i gotta go back and watch it and see. i dont think it was like $150.
    thats hella hella hella alot.. but cou' if u can get one baller!!