Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: who seen this pik!!!!

  1. #1

    who seen this pik!!!!

    on the real, tech would str8 murder these fools. flip is aight but tha others, MUREDERED!

  2. #2
    Senior Member J9X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,337
    What is that picture for? Why are they all together?

  3. #3
    Senior Member MistaQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    824
    most likely its fan made, prolly on a message board as someone's favorite artist signature or something.

    Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    What is that picture for? Why are they all together?

  4. #4
    no klue yo. jus seen it and thought to show tha tech9nician world. i thought it was pretty wakk!

  5. #5
    Senior Member crookedcali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    222
    Who gives a fuck...You would choose Lil Flip out of all of them besides Tech N9ne?? Your opinion is fail..I'm sure everyone in the "tech9nician world" greatly appreciates your contribution..

  6. #6
    its jus a pik dawg. dont get your panties in a bunch and start hatin wit your computer shit talk! haha.and i said tech would murder them all. for real!!!!

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    202
    tech v. game shut the fuck up you cant tell me thats merk.
    game has an actual chance.

  8. #8
    I agree. I actually like all of Games work. He puts on a pretty decent live show too.

    Quote Originally Posted by xXGhost CXx
    tech v. game shut the fuck up you cant tell me thats merk.
    game has an actual chance.

  9. #9
    Senior Member JJ diaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,192
    hahaha opinions cant fail fool

    Quote Originally Posted by Crooked Cali
    Who gives a fuck...You would choose Lil Flip out of all of them besides Tech N9ne?? Your opinion is fail..I'm sure everyone in the "tech9nician world" greatly appreciates your contribution..

  10. #10
    Senior Member ANgheLLo9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    408
    even though i dont like any of the others besides tech, if that was a real pic that would be fucking sweet! tech woulkd get so much recognition

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •