Thread: tech vinyls

tech vinyls

lookin for help... tryin see if im missin any an were to find rdv lets get fucked up???? i have the anthem, cloudy eyed/mitch bade, its alive, imma tell, here comes tecca,ima playa, bout ta bubble, an jus orderd soul searchin.... anyone kno if im missing any or were to get the rdv? thanx

Side comment...
    I'm surprised that vinyls are still being made this day and age

shit me too.. wonder y they stop makin em at bout bubble i think they a dope idea...

I've heard DJs say that vinyls are how music is supposed to be heard.....and I think, yea, back then, CDs and MP3s quality is alot better and longer lasting than vinyls, and not to mention smaller and can hold more music on them.
    They good as collectors items. I have the Im'a Playa Red vinyl autographed hanging up in my PC room.

Quote Originally Posted by Mista Q
    I've heard DJs say that vinyls are how music is supposed to be heard.....and I think, yea, back then, CDs and MP3s quality is alot better and longer lasting than vinyls, and not to mention smaller and can hold more music on them.
    They good as collectors items. I have the Im'a Playa Red vinyl autographed hanging up in my PC room.
    oh ya thats alll i got em for is the collection tech bout shit when i took the cloudy eyed up. lol
    i wish theyd put some more out.

LOL, I think he still is shocked or impressed when people know of or bring him old work of his to sign or talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by AMP'D UP!!!
    oh ya thats alll i got em for is the collection tech bout shit when i took the cloudy eyed up. lol
    i wish theyd put some more out.

Most audiophiles agree that vinyl sounds better.
    Also, Vinyl sales have been steadily increasing for a few years now.
    It's not a dead technology, or what have you, people still buy them.