Thread: Critical Bill?

Critical Bill?

Whats there deal/ I like alot of their stuff, i like downtown the world, great disc. But i saw there other cd released in 2010 and it seems like nobdy even knows abt it, and IMO its a great cd, but it says they are signd with westbound records. Anybody know why they are not around that much?

Well in my personal opinion......they are garbage and nobody wants to listen to that corny ass Limp Bizkit/P.O.D sounding shit. Again just my opinion so no getting butthurt.

They were pretty terrible imo. I'm glad they never actually released anything through Strange. Had no idea they were even still around.

And P.O.D. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Limp Bizkit

Yeah i mean im not like dick riding, i jus think the whole rock rap thing is cool and i always enjoy hearing a track in the genra. But yeah they were not the greatest, definitly no gettin butthurt haha its no big deal jus always wondered what happened to them. I do like premium, cuz its got tech on it of course lol, and here i am is a good song too with krizz on it. Few more but yeah i thought they actually signd just fell thru or sumthin lol.

orginally during the time of Everready : the religeon critical bill were in negotiations with Strange, but Michael Scott (the guitarist and head decison maker of the band) chose to go through Westbound/SMC/Fontana for a distribution deal) had chosen the other route, Strange actually did put the Snake and bat on a E.P. that Criticval bill released jus prior to the release of Downtown the world....Brian (vocalist) is still cool with everyone but him and phil (the bassist) had purchased a venue on Michigan called the Hayloft to host bands and shows.

personally I liked Critical Bill as a Rap Rock group..but Im also a fan of P.O.D. Limp Bizkit, Primer 55, Snot, and quite a few of the bands of then genre that had come out...they did a great live show, and were energetic they kick ass when they perform at the Gathering they hold their own for sure (Its my opinion as far as taste, and i have various tastes in music)

Oh snap thats crazy. Well its obviously not that bigga deal, Strange is obviously fine without them haha. But it pisses me off that Limp Bizkit signed with YM :/ It sux that money controls people so much to make moves like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Strange_LYFE

orginally during the time of Everready : the religeon critical bill were in negotiations with Strange, but Michael Scott (the guitarist and head decison maker of the band) chose to go through Westbound/SMC/Fontana for a distribution deal) had chosen the other route, Strange actually did put the Snake and bat on a E.P. that Criticval bill released jus prior to the release of Downtown the world....Brian (vocalist) is still cool with everyone but him and phil (the bassist) had purchased a venue on Michigan called the Hayloft to host bands and shows.

personally I liked Critical Bill as a Rap Rock group..but Im also a fan of P.O.D. Limp Bizkit, Primer 55, Snot, and quite a few of the bands of then genre that had come out...they did a great live show, and were energetic they kick ass when they perform at the Gathering they hold their own for sure (Its my opinion as far as taste, and i have various tastes in music)

Limp Bizkit signing to YMCMB was a political move, on the part of LB/Fred Durts and Birdman/lil wayne...they wanted to broaden their brand by goin in with different genre's..how ever the LB signing also outsed Dj Lethal and John Otto...Lethal is part of La Coka nostra, so he does that plus his other stuff otto is doin drum lessons as a teacher...Critical bill is still doin music jus on a smaller scale.

no matter how big or small a label its all gonna come down to politcing, and of course sales..Critical bill is still fun as hell to see live thats probably the number 1 thing about them they are defintely a much better live band

oh damn i didnt know about that ep, what was the name of it? i def need to check it out

the ep was called this is critical it had 4 songs that would be on downtown the world. they have a new album out and merch if u go to theirwebsite u will find it

damn i never heard of that. Do u know where i can buy the promo at? If u have it and are willing to sell it let me know.

Thanks 4 the info