Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got my StrangeGiving's shirts today!!!

Got my StrangeGiving's shirts today!!!

Who else got their shit from the StrangeGiving's sale? I got three of the four shirts I wanted. The 9 shirts were out of order. Son Of A Bitch. My only complaint.

still waiting, how'd they get shipped?

Through USPS. I put the wrong P.O. Box so I had to contact Strange, had to get a tracking number. Still got my shit though.

damn dude, everything on mine is correct i didnt screw anything up and i still dont fuckin have my shit!!! anyone else not get theres yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Twiztid Norm
    damn dude, everything on mine is correct i didnt screw anything up and i still dont fuckin have my shit!!! anyone else not get theres yet?
    I ordered mine on Friday 11/27 and it just got shipped yesterday, so I'll have it this week, but if the 9 shirt isn't in my package I'm going to be pissed.

I wouldn't expect it. I ordered mine on 11/28 though so you might of got one of the last ones. I ordered a black XL one. Strange E-mailed me back within 24 hours the first time and 2 hours the second time. I was really surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    I ordered mine on Friday 11/27 and it just got shipped yesterday, so I'll have it this week, but if the 9 shirt isn't in my package I'm going to be pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness1
    I wouldn't expect it. I ordered mine on 11/28 though so you might of got one of the last ones. I ordered a black XL one. Strange E-mailed me back within 24 hours the first time and 2 hours the second time. I was really surprised.

Damn u ordered yours a day after me and recieved your package already. Damn, I want my shipment. I ordered a black 9 XL shirt too, hopefully it's in there.

I think it's cause i use a P.O. Box and i don't have to wait for like UPS to deliver it to my house, I can just go pick it up from the post office which is like 2 mins from my house.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness1

Damn u ordered yours a day after me and recieved your package already. Damn, I want my shipment. I ordered a black 9 XL shirt too, hopefully it's in there.

dude ive had mine for weeks got the black and white 9 shirts

Lucky for you. When i ordered the only one with XL was the Black and when i open my order it's out or stock, refunded. Still happy with the other three i got.

Quote Originally Posted by joseph estrada
    dude ive had mine for weeks got the black and white 9 shirts