Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ok call me a nerd all you want.....

Ok call me a nerd all you want.....

...but does anyone here play World of Warcraft....im not a nerd at all, people like to be stereotypical and say that only nerds play that game...but hey i find it entertained...and i also dont play it as much as most. Im just curious to see who all plays it..dont be around the bush about it...even it you used to play im curious

no disrespect man but you gotta quit that game..i never played it personally but i lost a friend to that shit ha hes been in his house for the last 11 months close to a year playin that hasnt taken one step outside if he did it was right up the street to grab some fastfood he even dropdout of school because of that bullshit his whole life is based on wow and wow is all i gotta say..why play a game u can never beat?

This kids mom deleted his WOW account

i see where your commin from...i have been playin it for 4 years...and i lied i do play alot but i also still have a life away from that game, i dont make that game my life...i take a step back and realize all it is a game, has no real life benefit for me what so ever then to be a source of entertainment...i dont take it as far as alot of ppl do...as a matter of fact one of my besfriends plays that game ALLL day he has a job but when he gets home that's all he does is play....i guess what im trying to say is i wont let it get to that crazy obsessive point with me...i have been playin for 4 years and it hasn't stopped yet so i think im doin a good job

Quote Originally Posted by Bonez
    no disrespect man but you gotta quit that game..i never played it personally but i lost a friend to that shit ha hes been in his house for the last 11 months close to a year playin that hasnt taken one step outside if he did it was right up the street to grab some fastfood he even dropdout of school because of that bullshit his whole life is based on wow and wow is all i gotta say..why play a game u can never beat?

I never played WOW but I played the Warcraft that is exactly like Age Of Empires, but Diablo 2 now that was a game lol I got all caught up in that for awhile but now I just smoke my weed and hunt for a JIZZOB lol

haha yeah i have seen that before, reminds me of somethin my little brother would do haha

Quote Originally Posted by J9X

yeah i used to play diablo 2 alot before i played wow...played it soo much it got to easy...just waitin for diablo 3 now

Quote Originally Posted by Sean
    haha yeah i have seen that before, reminds me of somethin my little brother would do haha

Quote Originally Posted by J9X

Id try heroin before i tried wow.

got damn man thats a bit hardcore lol

Quote Originally Posted by Anghellic Techn9cian[;
    Id try heroin before i tried wow.

heroin probably less addictive , i played it once but didn't really like it and was bad at it and got stranded on some island i swam to and keep getting eaten by little dinosaurs , story of my life.