Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Smackola of Dirty Wormz at Strange HQ!!

Smackola of Dirty Wormz at Strange HQ!!

Maybe they're gonna start talking bout goin through with KABOSH?? I don't know what else he'd be there for..

Also, Smack stated Rittz is at the HQ today also..

yea, rittz and smakola are there.. confimed w smackola.. dude.. this is the fuckin shit.... shits about to go down

Rittz has been at Strange HQ lately. Do you think Strange signed him? Rittz was saying that he was in talks siging to a label

idk.. but it would b sikk if they did

Rittz is not signing with Strange Music!!!! It would be awesome but again he will not jump ship on Yelawolf he is probably doing a collabo with either Stevie Stone,Kali,Kutt or Tech! And Smack told me in June (I live 45 min from Austin Texas) but I was at a Dirty Wormz concert and he said him and Tech were going to start working on KABOSH by the end of this year!!! So I am taking a guess that he is up there playing Tech demos (instrumentals) for KABOSH.

How is that jumping ship? Not saying I think Rittz is signing to Strange, but him getting a distribution deal wouldn't be jumping ship. Did Jay Rock jump ship from TDE when he signed to Strange? Nope. Did Kendrick or even Yelawolf jump ship when they signed to Aftermath or Shady? Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Esko

Rittz is not signing with Strange Music!!!! It would be awesome but again he will not jump ship on Yelawolf he is probably doing a collabo with either Stevie Stone,Kali,Kutt or Tech! And Smack told me in June (I live 45 min from Austin Texas) but I was at a Dirty Wormz concert and he said him and Tech were going to start working on KABOSH by the end of this year!!! So I am taking a guess that he is up there playing Tech demos (instrumentals) for KABOSH.

More KABOSH speculation... If only.

Smack just posted this picture, looks like they are listening to a song called "Rock Yo Head" ? and it also says EBAH on the

Damn I guess he took the picture down...Well on facebook it was zoomed in alot more so you could actually read it...but thats what it said