Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weed!!!

Weed!!!

In y'alls educated opinion, how much white widow do I need to buy to get 5 people fucked up? Were gonna smoke from a homemade Gravity bong if that matters.

Damn an Oz, that's a lot of $$$. I just want me and my friends to get real fucked up. What about a fourth of an oz?

Quote Originally Posted by Slow
    If its true widow and u hittn gravity, 8th would do yall real good....CHHOOOKKKKEEEEE But if its me Id wanna get an OZ ya know!!!!!

[img]http://counters.gigya.com/wildfire/IMP/CXNID=2000002.0NXC/bT*xJmx*PTEyNjAzOTI2NjQ2MjUmcHQ9MTI2MDM5MjY2ODQ2OCZwPTI3MDgxJmQ9dHVuZVdpZGdldCZnPTImbz*yZTVkYzEzNTEwZWY*ZWEyYTY5MzA2NDBmZjQ2YzZjZSZvZj*w.gif[/img]
    [object]http://cache.reverbnation.com/widgets/swf/19/tuneWidget.swf?twID=artist_366632&posted_by=artist_366632&shuffle=&autoPlay=false&blogBuzz=[/object]

thats a quarter and ya that would be sufficient. But like Slow said, all ya need is a couple grams dude. If its actuall white widow.

like slow said
    if its real white widow my friend a couple bowls and yall wel be fucked haha

8th your good if your smoking it in one sitting, Def if your smoking out of a bong.

Alright imma get real specific it's gonna be Me, my gf, my cousin, my best friend and her sister... Me , my gf, and my cousin are semi regular tokers... Once a month lol... But my bestfriend has never smoked and her sister hasn't ethier. All of yall say eigt. But that seems kinda little, or is it really that strong.

If it's real Kind Bud and you and 2 others are regulars yea an 8th will be plenty. The people who haven't smoked are only going to need like 2 hits. If your going to just sit and blaze and want nothing for the next day an 8th will be fine u want extra get a quarter.
    Quote Originally Posted by KoBane
    Alright imma get real specific it's gonna be Me, my gf, my cousin, my best friend and her sister... Me , my gf, and my cousin are semi regular tokers... Once a month lol... But my bestfriend has never smoked and her sister hasn't ethier. All of yall say eigt. But that seems kinda little, or is it really that strong.

u shouldnt need much if its really tht fire, but honestly imo, the best weed u can get is master kush! my absolute fave and if u live in cali, or close by like az, or washington, colorado they can get it 2, but tht shit is it! best bud there is!!

co-sign for the most part. Train Wreck is right there with the master kush.

Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    u shouldnt need much if its really tht fire, but honestly imo, the best weed u can get is master kush! my absolute fave and if u live in cali, or close by like az, or washington, colorado they can get it 2, but tht shit is it! best bud there is!!