Thread: music fans

music fans

Now I'm no great rapper and I don't claim to be but I love music and I love to write. I'm not looking for praise or anything like that, I just wanna see what people think about my music. I got a myspace www.myspace.com/biglukelgd and I was just wondering what people thought about it. Give honest feed back. I know there are gonna be people that don't like it and I understand that, but please try to keep the hate comments to minimum lol. Peace out yall!

-Big Luke

no body got any feed back? haha damn guess i should just quit lol

yo dawg it's the asscrack of dawn. wait for everyone to wake up from their drug induced comas haha. i'd peep it but for some reason this is the only site my wireless will allow. good day, sir.

haha i was just playin around. my concept of time is fucked up cause im comin off an allnighter workin on writing. lol aderal's got my mind racing lol

Quote Originally Posted by Anghellic Techn9cian[;
    yo dawg it's the asscrack of dawn. wait for everyone to wake up from their drug induced comas haha. i'd peep it but for some reason this is the only site my wireless will allow. good day, sir.

dude... fuck aderall or however the fuck it's spelled...that shits bad 4 ya. might as well smoke some meth.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Brodowski
    haha i was just playin around. my concept of time is fucked up cause im comin off an allnighter workin on writing. lol aderal's got my mind racing lol

Quote Originally Posted by Anghellic Techn9cian[;