3. Jason Mraz - "I'm Yours," - 4,619,000 units sold
    4. Timbaland feat. OneRepublic - "Apologize," - 4,439,000 units sold
    5. The Black Eyed Peas - "Boom Boom Pow," - 4,349,000 units sold
    6. Soulja Boy Tell'em - "Crank That," - 4,315,000 units sold
    7. Lady Gaga - "Poker Face," - 4,200,000 units sold
    8. Coldplay - "Viva la Vida," - 4,140,000 units sold
    9. Taylor Swift - "Love Story," - 4,005,000 units sold
    10. Katy Perry - "Hot N Cold," - 3,945,000 units sold

Thoughts? Eminem sold more albums than anyone this decade. The list of albums was pretty damn good, can't say the say about the top selling songs.

List of albums pretty good really dude, NSYNC AND Norah Jones really pumps my nads. I'd say the 2 Eminem albums, Beatles and the Nelly album are the only good albums rest is garbage Exspecially Creed fuck.

well not gonna lie i bumped nsync when i was a kid lol i think we all did. i own four of the albums on the list: both eminems, creed, and linkin park, they all are legit

Quote Originally Posted by Trey
    List of albums pretty good really dude, NSYNC AND Norah Jones really pumps my nads. I'd say the 2 Eminem albums, Beatles and the Nelly album are the only good albums rest is garbage Exspecially Creed fuck.

Wow agree to disagree. Sorry bro but NSYNC is gay as fuck same with most that listen to it. Linkin park I can kinda dig the first album back when it came out. Creed there is really no excuse for, If you like Creed you must have a really shity music taste sorry. But if you want to see some funny shit go to youtube and check Creed Shreds Shit here with you funny ass shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]well not gonna lie i bumped nsync when i was a kid lol i think we all did. i own four of the albums, both eminems & creed & linkin park, they all are legit

dude i think nsync blows too, but when i was 10 in 2000 im sure i liked it. and i dont think you can judge my overall music taste just because i like one band that you dont. creed is one of the best christian rock bands imo

Wow agree to disagree. Sorry bro but NSYNC is gay as fuck same with most that listen to it. Linkin park I can kinda dig the first album back when it came out. Creed there is really no excuse for, If you like Creed you must have a really shity music taste sorry. But if you want to see some funny shit go to youtube and check Creed Shreds Shit here with you funny ass shit.

]well not gonna lie i bumped nsync when i was a kid lol i think we all did. i own four of the albums, both eminems & creed & linkin park, they all are legit

hasnt 50's get rich or die tryin sold like 11 million....n michael jacksons invincible sold over 10 million n a couple million more after he died....i never realy listend to eminem....linkin park's Hybrid theory is fukin bad

Sorry man Creed blows a fat DICK. One of the worst bands not just Christian Bands ever. But for real peep Creed Shreds on youtube maybe it'll change your mind because they really are terrible. Start a post saying Creed is awesome who agrees and find out how many people feel the same.

]dude i think nsync blows too, but when i was 10 in 2000 im sure i liked it. and i dont think you can judge my overall music taste just because i like one band that you dont. creed is one of the best christian rock bands imo

checked out the video, it was meh. doesnt change my opinion

Sorry man Creed blows a fat DICK. One of the worst bands not just Christian Bands ever. But for real peep Creed Shreds on youtube maybe it'll change your mind because they really are terrible. Start a post saying Creed is awesome who agrees and find out how many people feel the same.

]dude i think nsync blows too, but when i was 10 in 2000 im sure i liked it. and i dont think you can judge my overall music taste just because i like one band that you dont. creed is one of the best christian rock bands imo

im pretty sure those numbers are worldwide, and i think this list is US only. but i could be wrong. and fuck yeah, hybrid theory was awesome

Quote Originally Posted by JJ diaz
    hasnt 50's get rich or die tryin sold like 11 million....n michael jacksons invincible sold over 10 million n a couple million more after he died....i never realy listend to eminem....linkin park's Hybrid theory is fukin bad

Well either way man some funny shit CREED 4 LIFE.

]checked out the video, it was meh. doesnt change my opinion