Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: life of lucky cucumber

  1. #1
    Senior Member Neville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    280

    life of lucky cucumber

    yo yall remember when this came out a few months ago n it was advertised on here for a bit cuz tech waz in it? well i went to blockbuster n ended up seeing this particular film on the shelf so i figured it was gonna be shitty considering it was a low budget independent movie, but i rented it for the fuck of it juz to see what role tech played in it, ultimately the role was hardly noticeable, but ironically i thought the movie was funny as hell, i dunno if any one here has seen it but if you wanna laugh your ass off u shud. after i watched this i came to realize a lot more independent comedy films are more hilarious than mainstream ones because of the straight up open minded humor, but thats juz my opinion. BTW, any one on here know any independent comedy movies that are worth watching, i.e. puff puff pass, etc?

  2. #2
    Senior Member THR33 D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    218
    adam sandlers first movie over board and no one on here liked that movie that i herd besides the tech parts.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    IDIOCRACY

    By far one of THE funniest movies i have EVER seen and ive seen alot its got owen wilson in it. Its got a pretty good production value as well but they didnt put it in theatres cuz they thought...well idk. But its like he goes to the future. Everyones dumb as shit and really horny, starbucks is now a whore house. The president is an ex pornstar/wrestler its cheeseburger eddy from longest yard. Deff check it out for lawls

  4. #4
    shit, i saw that but i was stoned retarded. i should go get that shit again. i vaguely remember it being pretty funny.
    nigga jus watch IFC they got some pretty good movies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    IDIOCRACY


    By far one of THE funniest movies i have EVER seen and ive seen alot its got owen wilson in it. Its got a pretty good production value as well but they didnt put it in theatres cuz they thought...well idk. But its like he goes to the future. Everyones dumb as shit and really horny, starbucks is now a whore house. The president is an ex pornstar/wrestler its cheeseburger eddy from longest yard. Deff check it out for lawls

  5. #5
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    Haha thats where i watched it. Indi movies are pretty good sumtimes like Green Street Hooligans with elija wood and the guy that plays jax on sons of anarchy. Azing film completely brutal fight scenes. Its about an american that becomes a football hooligan in britain. One of my favs

    Quote Originally Posted by Anghellic Techn9cian[;
    shit, i saw that but i was stoned retarded. i should go get that shit again. i vaguely remember it being pretty funny. nigga jus watch IFC they got some pretty good movies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    IDIOCRACY

    By far one of THE funniest movies i have EVER seen and ive seen alot its got owen wilson in it. Its got a pretty good production value as well but they didnt put it in theatres cuz they thought...well idk. But its like he goes to the future. Everyones dumb as shit and really horny, starbucks is now a whore house. The president is an ex pornstar/wrestler its cheeseburger eddy from longest yard. Deff check it out for lawls

  6. #6
    is Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind an indi? not sure but i love that movie. there's a shitton more but i have really bad memory. it's all jesus though

  7. #7
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    That movies trippy as fuck. But they showed it in theatres so i think not

    Quote Originally Posted by Anghellic Techn9cian[;
    is Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind an indi? not sure but i love that movie. there's a shitton more but i have really bad memory. it's all jesus though

Similar Threads

  1. The Life Of Lucky Cucumber
    By AaronRoss in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-21-2013, 03:29 PM
  2. Songs from Life of Lucky Cucumber?
    By GurtejArora in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 08:41 PM
  3. The Life Of Lucky Cucumber
    By Tee in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 07:46 AM
  4. Just seen "The Life Of Lucky Cucumber"
    By maintainingstrange in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 07:03 AM
  5. Life of the Lucky Cucumber
    By Celeon in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 04:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •