Thread: Hostile Takeover Tour 2012 DVD?

Hostile Takeover Tour 2012 DVD?

Not really sure what section this belongs in, so i apologize in advance if this doesnt belong here.I was just curious on if you guys had any word if they were going to be releasing a tour DVD?I feel like this one was MAJOR for them, and the biggest tour Strange has done! So I feel like they should have a DVD to commemorate that, but I havent heard or seen anything about one... So hopefully someone can shed some light? It seems like they have some damn good footage!

well at the show in Philly that i went to, on Prozak's set one of the gas masked guys was running around with a camera and Prozak said it was going to be on a DVD. im assuming its going to be a Hostile Takover Tour DVD.

I'm pretty sure I remember reading that Prozak said in an interview he will be making a dvd of this tour

Fuck yea. I hope so.

they did the same thing in Cali but instead they said it was for a music video i think ?

Quote Originally Posted by nkglare36

well at the show in Philly that i went to, on Prozak's set one of the gas masked guys was running around with a camera and Prozak said it was going to be on a DVD. im assuming its going to be a Hostile Takover Tour DVD.