Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Tech N9ne - Everybody Move Beatbox

  1. #1
    Senior Member Scurvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    367

    Tech N9ne - Everybody Move Beatbox


  2. #2
    LOL when he says "everybody move"

  3. #3
    am I on shrooms, or does he keep changin colors?????? Lol. i like his name though....Super Negro.

  4. #4
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    both?

    Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    am I on shrooms, or does he keep changin colors?????? Lol. i like his name though....Super Negro.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Se7en01's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    201
    "i gave ????? a popsicle....had SPEED on it. that made him move....to my basement."

    i think he's saying it in the voice of that creepy molester guy on family guy. lol!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman! (Sam)
    wtf does he say at the end
    apart from that it was kll,

    if i knew what he said itd be awesome tho

  6. #6
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    I gave the paperboy a popsicle
    that had speed on it
    made him move
    to the basement

    Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman! (Sam)
    dammit, its the ???? i need to know lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Technizian in NoDak
    "i gave ????? a popsicle....had SPEED on it. that made him move....to my basement."

    i think he's saying it in the voice of that creepy molester guy on family guy. lol!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman! (Sam)
    wtf does he say at the end
    apart from that it was kll,
    if i knew what he said itd be awesome tho

  7. #7
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    I gave the paperboy a popsicle
    that had speed on it
    made him move
    to the basement
    (old man herbert the pervert voice)

    Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman! (Sam)
    dammit, its the ???? i need to know lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Technizian in NoDak
    "i gave ????? a popsicle....had SPEED on it. that made him move....to my basement."

    i think he's saying it in the voice of that creepy molester guy on family guy. lol!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman! (Sam)
    wtf does he say at the end
    apart from that it was kll,
    if i knew what he said itd be awesome tho

  8. #8
    Senior Member Strange1914Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    Well i always imagined. Thats what a super negro would look like

  9. #9
    he sounds like batman. fail.

  10. #10
    SUPER NEGRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Similar Threads

  1. Tech N9ne "Move" Remix by Me
    By Gareth in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-21-2014, 05:22 PM
  2. Tech n9ne "Move" produced by me check it out
    By DuVallBreland in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-31-2012, 08:10 AM
  3. I Beatbox to Tech N9ne - Bout Ta' Bubble
    By KristianSilva in forum Videos
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 06:57 PM
  4. "MOVE REMIX" DILEMMA VS TECH N9NE
    By Dilemma in forum Ask Tech N9ne
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-02-2012, 05:13 PM
  5. Tech N9ne - Everybody Move ( Dj Blazinhell Remix)
    By djblazinhell in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 05:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •