Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: All These Artist Opening For Tech Are Lame.

All These Artist Opening For Tech Are Lame.

Stevie Stone. Short Dawg Tha Native. Slaughtahouse. Strata-G.

all of them.

are fucking boring.

Seriously, sitting threw all these lame ass rappers just to see Tech is getting really old. I mean, Ima keep going to the shows... but I HATE how long these niggas take to finish their sets. They are all so boring. What happen to the good ol days when Prozak or Skat and Snug would open for Tech?! shiiit! I wish Tech would just sign son TALENTED artist to open for him. Instead of getting all these local artist.

Slaughterhouse, Stevie Stone > Prozak, S&S

the K.O.D. tour lineup was no doubt the greatest lineup at a tech show that i've attended

u seriously dont like slaughterhouse stevie stone or short dawg? not one of them atleast? for one stevie stone is dope(even tho i showed up late for his set) but slaughter house was SOOO dope, and shortdawgs set on the sickology tour was fuckin dope all tribal and shit! EVER WHER I GO I BRING MY BASEBALL BAT! ur trippin i think. lets let the trtn decide lol

Strata-G and Stevie Stone are DOPE....Skat and Snug?? No offense but I find them hella boring compared to these other guys I've seen.

Do you feel better now that you got to vent?

haha, right.
    Your insane, nigga.
    Thats not even a close to being true.

All these guys are just generic "gangsta rappers". Its really old.

Quote Originally Posted by AVCP333

the K.O.D. tour lineup was no doubt the greatest lineup at a tech show that i've attended

stevie stone was da shit n short dawgs set for da sickology show was bad ass too...slaughter house was ight...hopefully prozak is still with Strange wen strictly strange 2 comes aroun cuz i realy wanna c dat doo perform....MURS set for sickology was fukin tight too...n to be honest their sets arent that long they jus feel long cuz u already have in ur head that these niggas r gon suk.

I'm not venting. I'm speaking the truth. And did you seriously just say Strata-G is dope? AHHH HAHAHAHA!!!

Seriously?!

That guy is the LAMEST mother fucker I've ever met in my entire life. Like, really talk to him. Get to know him. He is the fakest person I've ever met. And yaw say Lil Wayne is fake?! hahaha! Go kick it with Strata-Fag for awhile.

LTB [www.myspace.com/therealtb] said:Strata-G and Stevie Stone are DOPE....Skat and Snug?? No offense but I find them hella boring compared to these other guys I've seen.

its not true or false, its my opinion. generic gangsta rappers? i could say the same thing about scat and snug. there is nothing generic about crooked i or royce da 5'9"

and lol at the white boy dropping n-bombs still

Quote Originally Posted by Masters
    haha, right.
    Your insane, nigga. Thats not even a close to being true.

All these guys are just generic "gangsta rappers". Its really old.

Quote Originally Posted by AVCP333

I'd rather see Krizz and Kutt open for Tech
    or just straight up Tech for like 4 hours straight.

I have talked to him, alot. Hes @ every show I've been 2 at the venue around here, even when he isn't playing. never have i heard him really braggin about being a gansta or w/e ur alluding to....He comes out and kicks it with the fans, chills tells stories, talk about his music, and talks bout every day bullshit.... He's always been chill and just has a laid back "what up" attitude...all that don't sound fake to me. I enjoy his show and I enjoy talkin' to him before shows. Whats so wrong with that? U don't like him thats cool. But no reason to get ya strings uptight.

Quote Originally Posted by Masters
    I'm not venting. I'm speaking the truth. And did you seriously just say Strata-G is dope? AHHH HAHAHAHA!!!
    Seriously?! That guy is the LAMEST mother fucker I've ever met in my entire life. Like, really talk to him. Get to know him. He is the fakest person I've ever met. And yaw say Lil Wayne is fake?! hahaha! Go kick it with Strata-Fag for awhile. LTB [www.myspace.com/therealtb] said:Strata-G and Stevie Stone are DOPE....Skat and Snug?? No offense but I find them hella boring compared to these other guys I've seen.

[/quote]