Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 88

Thread: All These Artist Opening For Tech Are Lame.

  1. #1

    All These Artist Opening For Tech Are Lame.

    Stevie Stone. Short Dawg Tha Native. Slaughtahouse. Strata-G.

    all of them.

    are fucking boring.

    Seriously, sitting threw all these lame ass rappers just to see Tech is getting really old. I mean, Ima keep going to the shows... but I HATE how long these niggas take to finish their sets. They are all so boring. What happen to the good ol days when Prozak or Skat and Snug would open for Tech?! shiiit! I wish Tech would just sign son TALENTED artist to open for him. Instead of getting all these local artist.

  2. #2
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    Slaughterhouse, Stevie Stone > Prozak, S&S

    the K.O.D. tour lineup was no doubt the greatest lineup at a tech show that i've attended

  3. #3
    u seriously dont like slaughterhouse stevie stone or short dawg? not one of them atleast? for one stevie stone is dope(even tho i showed up late for his set) but slaughter house was SOOO dope, and shortdawgs set on the sickology tour was fuckin dope all tribal and shit! EVER WHER I GO I BRING MY BASEBALL BAT! ur trippin i think. lets let the trtn decide lol

  4. #4
    Senior Member LTB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,546
    Strata-G and Stevie Stone are DOPE....Skat and Snug?? No offense but I find them hella boring compared to these other guys I've seen.

    Do you feel better now that you got to vent?

  5. #5
    haha, right.
    Your insane, nigga.
    Thats not even a close to being true.

    All these guys are just generic "gangsta rappers". Its really old.



    Quote Originally Posted by AVCP333
    Slaughterhouse, Stevie Stone > Prozak, S&S


    the K.O.D. tour lineup was no doubt the greatest lineup at a tech show that i've attended

  6. #6
    Senior Member JJ diaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,192
    stevie stone was da shit n short dawgs set for da sickology show was bad ass too...slaughter house was ight...hopefully prozak is still with Strange wen strictly strange 2 comes aroun cuz i realy wanna c dat doo perform....MURS set for sickology was fukin tight too...n to be honest their sets arent that long they jus feel long cuz u already have in ur head that these niggas r gon suk.

  7. #7
    I'm not venting. I'm speaking the truth. And did you seriously just say Strata-G is dope? AHHH HAHAHAHA!!!

    Seriously?!

    That guy is the LAMEST mother fucker I've ever met in my entire life. Like, really talk to him. Get to know him. He is the fakest person I've ever met. And yaw say Lil Wayne is fake?! hahaha! Go kick it with Strata-Fag for awhile.

    LTB [www.myspace.com/therealtb] said:Strata-G and Stevie Stone are DOPE....Skat and Snug?? No offense but I find them hella boring compared to these other guys I've seen.


    Do you feel better now that you got to vent?

  8. #8
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    its not true or false, its my opinion. generic gangsta rappers? i could say the same thing about scat and snug. there is nothing generic about crooked i or royce da 5'9"

    and lol at the white boy dropping n-bombs still

    Quote Originally Posted by Masters
    haha, right.
    Your insane, nigga. Thats not even a close to being true.

    All these guys are just generic "gangsta rappers". Its really old.



    Quote Originally Posted by AVCP333
    Slaughterhouse, Stevie Stone > Prozak, S&S

    the K.O.D. tour lineup was no doubt the greatest lineup at a tech show that i've attended

  9. #9
    I'd rather see Krizz and Kutt open for Tech
    or just straight up Tech for like 4 hours straight.

  10. #10
    Senior Member LTB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,546
    I have talked to him, alot. Hes @ every show I've been 2 at the venue around here, even when he isn't playing. never have i heard him really braggin about being a gansta or w/e ur alluding to....He comes out and kicks it with the fans, chills tells stories, talk about his music, and talks bout every day bullshit.... He's always been chill and just has a laid back "what up" attitude...all that don't sound fake to me. I enjoy his show and I enjoy talkin' to him before shows. Whats so wrong with that? U don't like him thats cool. But no reason to get ya strings uptight.



    Quote Originally Posted by Masters
    I'm not venting. I'm speaking the truth. And did you seriously just say Strata-G is dope? AHHH HAHAHAHA!!!
    Seriously?! That guy is the LAMEST mother fucker I've ever met in my entire life. Like, really talk to him. Get to know him. He is the fakest person I've ever met. And yaw say Lil Wayne is fake?! hahaha! Go kick it with Strata-Fag for awhile. LTB [www.myspace.com/therealtb] said:Strata-G and Stevie Stone are DOPE....Skat and Snug?? No offense but I find them hella boring compared to these other guys I've seen.

    Do you feel better now that you got to vent?
    [/quote]

Similar Threads

  1. OUR 2ND TIME OPENING FOR TECH!!
    By Big Shot in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-20-2013, 03:11 PM
  2. Why did Tech do even 1 song with lil lame?
    By Lifted Dodge in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 03:21 AM
  3. Tech's Opening Song
    By SinisterTech in forum Rumors
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 11:08 PM
  4. whos opening for tech at the beaumont?
    By GreatScott in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-24-2010, 10:45 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-12-2008, 04:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •