Thread: Music to Check Out

Music to Check Out

I wanted to start a Thread that i can check when I'm just bored looking for new music to stumble upon. Try to refrain from Spamming this thread with your personal music, especially if it was recorded on your computer with a cheap Wal-Mart microphone or from a video.Try to refrain from posting an entire Artists discography. Just a few of your favorites by a single artist. Other than that Share music that should be checked out here!

I can't really pin-point what I'm into but quality production is a major one for myself if that makes sense. Have you ever heard a guy who can rap pretty well but their music production quality is really just kind of crappy....no matter how good your speakers are the music will always sound muffled and just shitty..I have a hard time getting into a lot of underground music specifically just because there equipment isn't up to par. (I'm not sure if anybody knows what i mean by that)

Quote Originally Posted by GoreyGuillotine

what kind of stuff are you looking for? what r u into?

For anybody who hasn't already bought this track Wrekonize - One Foot in the Grave is a great track.

Oobergeek - Diabolica (feat. Liz Suwandi) - This Track is alright i enjoy having it in my playlist.