Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do u feel about a Outkast Tech N9ne Collab??

How do u feel about a Outkast Tech N9ne Collab??

Just opinions here plz dnt get too.....personal in here though post arguements get old lol.
    i was a Outkast fan b4 i heard tech n9ne but i have been a Tech N9ne die hard since around 2002 and i think at this point Tech N9nes flow and would form perfect with Andre and Big Boi how do u feel about this?

lol thts what ima sayin!

Quote Originally Posted by J-Rock
    i think id touch myself in bad areas if this happend out of joy

that wuld b da shit

that would be hella dope

it wud be sick, but i think it wud make outcast look bad, tech wud just murder it, just like with triple 6, paulwall and all the others

Hell yea!!! I am a huge Outkast fan. And I would love to see that. I would also love to see a new Outkast album w them rapping together, not this seperate cd b.s. If they could take it back to the days of ATLiens or Aquemini it would be epic!!! BTW Red Velvet is one of my all time favorites!! One of the best from Stank Stank. I havent heard that 4 a minute. Thanks for the flashbacks!!

for sure im on myspace now listenin to the whole album of Stank again while i was on here so it just came to mind i hope he sees this post and considers it lol

Quote Originally Posted by AJ
    Hell yea!!! I am a huge Outkast fan. And I would love to see that. I would also love to see a new Outkast album w them rapping together, not this seperate cd b.s. If they could take it back to the days of ATLiens or Aquemini it would be epic!!! BTW Red Velvet is one of my all time favorites!! One of the best from Stank Stank. I havent heard that 4 a minute. Thanks for the flashbacks!!

I would love if he had one or the other (Andre or Big Boi) on a track.
    So, I'd definitely be really excited for a collab with the group.

naw i think Andre is such a lyrically intelligent rapper he could at least keep up on the collab big boi can too hes not as fast by any means but his flows can hit a nerve (in a good way) and can murder a track.also personally i think the 3-6 collab was good but i noticed how ...not good they are compared to tech...lol idk if ya understand wat i mean but yah! lol

Quote Originally Posted by the highroller of the 805-DGAF
    it wud be sick, but i think it wud make outcast look bad, tech wud just murder it, just like with triple 6, paulwall and all the others

naw forsure i understand but i dunno outcast is soo quite to me and calm i just dunno how it wud sound, dont get me wrong i wud LOVE for this tooo happen but im just not sure if it wud translate into a solid song

Quote Originally Posted by Scar
    naw i think Andre is such a lyrically intelligent rapper he could at least keep up on the collab big boi can too hes not as fast by any means but his flows can hit a nerve (in a good way) and can murder a track.also personally i think the 3-6 collab was good but i noticed how ...not good they are compared to tech...lol idk if ya understand wat i mean but yah! lol

Quote Originally Posted by the highroller of the 805-DGAF