Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech n9ne= maybe sorta kinda possible that he ATLEST used to *edit* be a satanist

Tech n9ne= maybe sorta kinda possible that he ATLEST used to *edit* be a satanist

i've been lsenin to tech for awhile and never considered him a satanist, but these last few days i've been reading the satanic bible, it outlines alot of how tech acts and what he talks about in his lyrics. also check out this rare album by the same person that wrote the satanic bible.
    http://www.discogs.com/Anton-LaVey-S...release/755788.
    sorry if this starts a flame war or whatever, but the evidence is so piled that it was hard NOT to share.
    also read more about it before you say i'm retarded
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaVeyan_Satanism

didn't see that one, but he seems to exert the values described in the book.

leave the satanic bible stuff alone.. GET SOME JESUS IN UR LIFE!!!!!

i'm no satanist, i just wanna see what all the hub-bub is about.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz

Quote Originally Posted by reel_life_problemz

its not worth a read..in my oppion.. because the devil is pure lies and tryin to convence the world to do whatever they want to do wit no awareness that what u do is watched..and observed. but thats just my oppion tho.

i respect that, but some people cant just go without wonderin if the beliefs they're following are correct.

its not worth a read..in my oppion.. because the devil is pure lies and tryin to convence the world to do whatever they want to do wit no awareness that what u do is watched..and observed. but thats just my oppion tho.

religion is for people who need somethign to fear if they do bad to force them to good, and for people who cant be good just for themselves, why worship anything else other than yourself, life is wat u make it, not wat oithers make it or anything, to me u are not judged by anyone but yourslef your life shud revolve around you and not around a god or anyone else, religion puts the thought of fear into people if they do something wrong and it puts the joy into people about doing good so u have a good after life, but really does anyone know what happens after life? no so why live for anyone else but urself? im not saying religion is fucking stupid and its pointless but to me people who are religous are people who cant do good for them selves on their own, they need to fear somehting so they dont do bad imo

i have no clue wat this has to do with this thread, but i dgaf haha im high as fuck! dont flame on me just be open minded when it comes to religion

This is pretty much what is described in the book. it's more of a philosophy than a religion, since it doesn't make the devil a deity or god.

Quote Originally Posted by the highroller of the 805-DGAF
    religion is for people who need somethign to fear if they do bad to force them to good, and for people who cant be good just for themselves, why worship anything else other than yourself, life is wat u make it, not wat oithers make it or anything, to me u are not judged by anyone but yourslef your life shud revolve around you and not around a god or anyone else, religion puts the thought of fear into people if they do something wrong and it puts the joy into people about doing good so u have a good after life, but really does anyone know what happens after life? no so why live for anyone else but urself? im not saying religion is fucking stupid and its pointless but to me people who are religous are people who cant do good for them selves on their own, they need to fear somehting so they dont do bad imo

i have no clue wat this has to do with this thread, but i dgaf haha im high as fuck! dont flame on me just be open minded when it comes to religion

I am a christian, but some of this is indeed interesting. And i could see how someone could make the assumption that Tech is a satanist as percieved in this litterature. I personally dont think he is. I think he, like the rest of us has some dark natured things to overcome. And i can see how this could relate to alot of people, without people even realizeing it. But this was interesting to read.

well maybe the world is blind that satanism is the good and christianity is the bad, lol im not religous so i love talking about this kinda stuff in different ways, like wat if that is true and everyone has been blind to it forever haha "the barcode cross meaning the evil is god" or w.e haha i bet tech wud be hellllllllla fuckin fun to talk about this shit with

This is pretty much what is described in the book. it's more of a philosophy than a religion, since it doesn't make the devil a deity or god.

Quote Originally Posted by the highroller of the 805-DGAF