Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Tech N9ne for president :D

  1. #1

    Tech N9ne for president :D

    I seriously think Aaron Dontez Yates should run next time, this world would be FIRE! You got my vote babe .

  2. #2
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    How can you say you'd vote for him? You don't know where he stands on any political issues. You would vote for him simply because you enjoy his music

  3. #3
    Senior Member crookedcali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    222
    Or simply because she wants to suck his cock and get on some Monica & Bill Clinton shit...whatever works..

  4. #4
    Eh, your only half correct here. Tech has stated his opinions on pretty much everything threw his music. I can see what shes saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by AVCP333
    How can you say you'd vote for him? You don't know where he stands on any political issues. You would vote for him simply because you enjoy his music

  5. #5
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    no, he really hasnt. hes not a political rapper like immortal technique

    Quote Originally Posted by Masters
    Eh, your only half correct here. Tech has stated his opinions on pretty much everything threw his music. I can see what shes saying.


    Quote Originally Posted by AVCP333
    How can you say you'd vote for him? You don't know where he stands on any political issues. You would vote for him simply because you enjoy his music

  6. #6
    I never said he is political. But he is clear on what he believes in, and thats all that matters. Fuck what he thinks politically, it aint about that, man. Its about what kind of person you are. And what you want this world to be. And Tech makes it clear what he wants out of mankind. I think he would make a great Prez.

    Quote Originally Posted by AVCP333
    no, he really hasnt. hes not a political rapper like immortal technique


    Quote Originally Posted by Masters
    Eh, your only half correct here. Tech has stated his opinions on pretty much everything threw his music. I can see what shes saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by AVCP333
    How can you say you'd vote for him? You don't know where he stands on any political issues. You would vote for him simply because you enjoy his music

  7. #7
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    Are you kidding? Im not sure if your aware of this, but being the president means you deal with politics. This is why america fails at electing leaders. Because people don't even look at the policies of whoever is running. From what you've said, it sounds like you are one of the many people who voted for Obama simply because he's black and uses words like "hope" and "change", not because you looked at what he plans to do with this country. You, sir, are an idiot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Masters
    I never said he is political. But he is clear on what he believes in, and thats all that matters. Fuck what he thinks politically, it aint about that, man. Its about what kind of person you are. And what you want this world to be. And Tech makes it clear what he wants out of mankind. I think he would make a great Prez.


    Quote Originally Posted by AVCP333
    no, he really hasnt. hes not a political rapper like immortal technique

    Quote Originally Posted by Masters
    Eh, your only half correct here. Tech has stated his opinions on pretty much everything threw his music. I can see what shes saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by AVCP333
    How can you say you'd vote for him? You don't know where he stands on any political issues. You would vote for him simply because you enjoy his music

  8. #8
    Senior Member l<ingJuelz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    574
    tru talk avc....wtf would he have your vote...i love his fukin music but unless i hear his political views he cant run....lol...i cant believe i just replied to this

Similar Threads

  1. Prince EA - Smoking Weed With The President
    By a tie a in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-31-2012, 10:06 PM
  2. Write in Tech N9ne for president 2012?!
    By Cody Rogstad in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 04:29 PM
  3. Pak ran for President in '08
    By MistaQ in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 12:17 PM
  4. Tech N9ne for President!!
    By CJ863 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 10:20 PM
  5. Tech N9ne for Hip Hop President
    By Hawk in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 08:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •