Thread: low

low

LOVE the new video clip!

I love the song, not so much the video. I hate saying it but i'm jus not feelin it. I appreciate Tech doing the videos he puts out because he doesn't even make a profit off of them to my knowledge (they are not for sale, are they?). I see much more potential for the video.

i think its just tech's way of keeping a buzz on the little advertisment's and features he gets on the hiphop sites since he doesnt release frees or mixtape material

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    I love the song, not so much the video. I hate saying it but i'm jus not feelin it. I appreciate Tech doing the videos he puts out because he doesn't even make a profit off of them to my knowledge (they are not for sale, are they?). I see much more potential for the video.

good question.... maybe they could hav an actress playing his mom suffering in a phyciatric ward and it flashes over to Tech performing. It goes back and worth. It then shows tech alone on the tour bus starting to drink again. He's at another show. It keeps flashing back and forth, to him and his mom. His mom is weaker and weaker. Maybe show some doctors talking to her. It flashes to tech and he looks sad but he has to force a smile for his fans.... etc.

I suppose that could work for Show me a God too. I was just thinking of matching the video up with lyrics such as "I'm sinking again... I'm drinking again" and "my mom frowns in a research phyciatric center without a son around." Also I'd see this as a gradual climax since the song is slower than Show me a God.

For Show me a God I could see a similar concept to what Tech already has except with projections like the current low video has in the background. The projections would be of things he's talking about such as war and Hurricane Katrina. Of course their would be projections of his mom too. Also it would be cool if it looked like someone was watching Tech as if a potential God was watching.

i dnt no about u guys, but im just glad to see a new video of tech, period. lol

I actually thought the video was pretty good. Especially for being a lower budget video. I liked how they did the mix of concert footage and all of Techs videos in there. I thought more people would like this type of video from Tech. Oh well I thought the shit was dope anyways!!!

this. any video with tech in it is a must watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Katerina

Much Agreed, Gotta Love Tech's Work

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor
    this. any video with tech in it is a must watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Katerina

it could be way better but love this song,one of my best EVER