Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Slaughterhouse- Throw That feat Eminem

Slaughterhouse- Throw That feat Eminem

Hammer Dance and Goodbye where good My Life and Throw It Away kind of sucked For me after one listen this falls somewhere in the middle I want to hear a good balanced album, maybe more deeper songs like raindrops though because i feel like that's when their lyrics are the sickest. Hopefully that song asylum on the deluxe edition with em is more of a lyrical murderers, session one, microphone...type of song

Agree for the most part. Wasn't digging this song. Really enjoyed Goodbye. This will definitely be an album I'll get.

i listened to this a few times. i'm not gonna lie it grew on me a bit, but i'm really hoping this isn't how the album is gonna sound like

This song is WEAK AS HELL! The only reason it even gets a pass from some of you is because whack ass Eminem is on it. If this identical song was done by Wayne, Waka, Gucci or any other mainstream rapper you all would be running it in to the ground right now. You dick riders crack me up. This is some lollipop, club rap bullshit and you know it.

yep

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Boi

This song is WEAK AS HELL! The only reason it even gets a pass from some of you is because whack ass Eminem is on it. If this identical song was done by Wayne, Waka, Gucci or any other mainstream rapper you all would be running it in to the ground right now. You dick riders crack me up. This is some lollipop, club rap bullshit and you know it.

I'm not even that big of a eminem fan. Recovery was mostly trash. You just need to calm down

WE ARE ALL DICK RIDERS!...Think about it, what are you doing right this very second? Your on Therealtechn9ne.com riding Tech N9nes dick just like everybody else on the website. Get over yourself Kentucky Boi, coming on here throwing a fuckin fit about a song, are you serious? you sound like a 15 year old trying to push his opinion on others. As for Mainstream/Underground comparison cut the shit everybody has got their . Lil Wayne makes music that Lil Wayne fans like, Waka makes music that Waka fans like, Atmosphere makes songs Atmosphere fans like and Tech N9ne makes music we all like.

I'm not dick riding Tech at all. How is commenting on a song someone else posted riding Tech's dick? My point is the vocal majority on this site go out of their way to bash swag and mainstream rappers but when Eminem and his camp puts out a song with the exact same content in it, all of a sudden it's an acceptable form of rap. I don't think I threw a fit as you stated, rather I just called out people for their hypocrisy. I am not a Technician, a juggalo nor any other fan made label you want to toss around. I love rap music and have for almost 30 years now so yes, I do like to spend some time discussing it. I also enjoy seeing the younger generation post their opinions because it shows just how far rap has come and how much tastes can vary. I simply mean that if you have a set of standards for rap it should apply to all artists, not just the ones you dislike.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief

WE ARE ALL DICK RIDERS!...Think about it, what are you doing right this very second? Your on Therealtechn9ne.com riding Tech N9nes dick just like everybody else on the website. Get over yourself Kentucky Boi, coming on here throwing a fuckin fit about a song, are you serious? you sound like a 15 year old trying to push his opinion on others. As for Mainstream/Underground comparison cut the shit everybody has got their . Lil Wayne makes music that Lil Wayne fans like, Waka makes music that Waka fans like, Atmosphere makes songs Atmosphere fans like and Tech N9ne makes music we all like.

agreed.

I'm not dick riding Tech at all. How is commenting on a song someone else posted riding Tech's dick? My point is the vocal majority on this site go out of their way to bash swag and mainstream rappers but when Eminem and his camp puts out a song with the exact same content in it, all of a sudden it's an acceptable form of rap. I don't think I threw a fit as you stated, rather I just called out people for their hypocrisy. I am not a Technician, a juggalo nor any other fan made label you want to toss around. I love rap music and have for almost 30 years now so yes, I do like to spend some time discussing it. I also enjoy seeing the younger generation post their opinions because it shows just how far rap has come and how much tastes can vary. I simply mean that if you have a set of standards for rap it should apply to all artists, not just the ones you dislike.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief

Yeah we know that. The difference between this and the artists you mentioned is that they actually deliver it well. and the verses weren't on some wack shit, they actually were decent. Now calm your ass smfh